I ♥ my followers:

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Anniversary Gift

Wow, I've been slacking on this blog. I've been busy the past few days. Just been spending a lot of time with Family & Friends :) First things first though. Please follow my friend Kelly. Cheer her on & support her on her journey to weightloss & becoming healthy :D Go KELLY :) You definitely can do it.

This past weekend, I got a new toy :D Pat, his cousin & I went to shop around for mopeds & street bikes for Pat but we couldn't decide what to get so instead we thought it would be fun to go to a car dealership & just test drive some new cars. That was the original plan but our plan kinda back fired on us LOL. We hit up Nissan. I test drove a Cube for fun & it was similar to my Scion XB so I wasn't interested. Then Pat somehow dragged me to a Nissan Juke. I honestly didn't give a shit for the car. It looks funky as hell LMAO. But the car salesman had me at hello when he showed me that the Juke had smart key technology. I was freckin' SOLD at that moment. Then I test drove the car & to my surprise it was 6 speed & it had turbo. When we got back to the dealership, we processed paperwork. Almost 6 years ago, Pat bought me my Scion XB as a birthday gift and now he bought me another car for an early anniversary gift. I love him. He really knows how to keep a smile on my face :) Of course, we traded in my XB. I cried on the way home because it hit me hard. I love that car & I really miss it but it was time for a change. We got the Juke for a really good price. With taxes & everything, the car was about $33 grand but Pat apparently knows how to shop for cars & we were able to walk away with a 2011 Nissan Juke with a price tag of $17 grand. Wooot. As of right now, I'm the only one on the island that has a FULLY LOADED Juke. Yay.

I love how it's boosted yet it's a gas effecient car. It has leather interior, everything is touch screen, there's a camera that comes on when you reverse so you don't bang shit lmao, it came with a GPS system & more. It doesn't have an ignition. You start the car with the push of a button! I love how I can lock & unlock the car from the outside with the push of a button as well. I LOVE IT!



Easy on the eyes. This is what I rocked to my Friend's Birthday Party. Don't mind that HUGE ZIT partying on my forehead. UGH! Damn hormones LMAO. Pat prefers me with very little makeup on but I need a little color in my life haha. I wish I took a picture of my outfit. I completely forgot ^_^ But I wore a dress that was black & nude, a black blazer & my black Steve Madden pumps & hoop earrings. I don't remember what makeup I wore that night. I know I used MAC's Sketch though hahaha. Oh & I loved my hair that night. It looks like I used a curling iron but I didn't. I had my hair up in a bun the whole day & when I took my hair down to straighten it, I loved the way it looked so I left it. Usually if I leave my hair up in a bun and take it down, the top looks whack so I was surprised that it came out the way that it did :)

2 comments:

LJ said...

wow what an awesome anniversary gift! very lucky, he's certainly a keeper. ;)

Lisa said...

He is :) The things he do to keep a smile on my face.