I ♥ my followers:

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Beauty Questions :)

I got this from Bebe. Be sure to check her out! I love her blog! Everything is so neat & in place.

I just got home from the gym. Had a crazy workout!! I seriously wish it was just as easy to drop the weight as gaining it. I'm sure my body is gonna be hurting tomorrow. I look forward to it. I was supposed to do Insanity today but I think my Insanity partner fell asleep while waiting for me to get home from the gym. It's all good though. We'll do it twice tomorrow! Also, can't wait for the Boyfriend & I to do our jog tomorrow morning. We just discovered a new jogging routine that's a little over an hour long. I love the scenery! It makes exercising so much better :D Anyway, on to the questions. If you haven't already done this, DO IT. I'm looking forward to reading your answers.

1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Usually 2-3 times, depending on how gross my face feels haha.

2. What skin type do you have?
Oily Combination skin.

3. What is your current facial wash?
I use 3 different ones. For my morning face wash, I switch between Clean & Clear Morning Burst and Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Foaming wash. In the night, I ALWAYS use Proactiv.

4. Do you exfoliate?
Yes, I do.

5. What brand do you use?
I use Lush's Coalface Cleanser. It also doubles up as a mild exfoliator.

6. What moisturizer do you use?
Proactiv. I use their oil-free moisturizer because it's what's best for my skin.

7. Do you have freckles?
No.

8. Do you use eye cream?
Yes. MAC's fast response eye cream. Been using it for years.

9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I have very acne prone skin. My skin will break out over the littlest things. FML. But I do control it with Proactiv.

10. Did you ever have to use Proactiv?
YES! I still use it till this day. Proactiv seriously changed my life. I'll write a blog post about this soon :)

11. What foundation do you use?
I rotate between MAC's Studio Fix, Revlon Photo Ready & Revlon Color Stay.

12. How about concealer?
I use MAC's Studio Finish.

13. Do you know your undertone color?
No, I don't. Hahaha, come on now. Really? Yes I do.

14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Since the day I learned how to apply falsies, my life has never been the same! I'd choose false lashes over mascara! You would too, if you had my eyelashes ;P

15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes I do. It's not like I ever listen though. LOL. I don't really keep track ^_^ I do change them though but probably a little past the 3 month mark.

16. What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline is my fave mascara brand, hands down. There's nothing a high end mascara can do that a Maybelline one can't. Cover Girl Lash Blast does amazing things for my lashes as well.

17. Sephora or MAC?
We don't even have a Sephora here :( But definitely Sephora because of the variety.

18. Do you have a MAC pro-card?
I wish.

19. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Depends on what look I'm going for. Brushes is the main one though.

20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I have to or my eyeshadow will crease!

21. For the face?
Yes. I use Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer. I loved the Smashbox Primer but it made me so oily & broke me out :(

22. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
When it comes to eyeshadow, I loooooooove Purples!!

23. Do you use pencil, gel/crea, or liquid eyeliner?
I use all. Usually pencil or liquid though.

24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I don't even know if I've done that before?

25. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I love them! I'm in love with MAC pigments!!

26. Do you use mineral makeup?
Not anymore. I've tried it & the coverage sucked.

27. What is your favorite lipstick(s)?
MAC Cherish, MAC Sweet & Single & RImmel Spotlight Beige.

28. How about lip gloss?
MAC Phiff Dazzleglass, MAC Sweetness & Elf Blossom Hypershine Lipgloss.

29. What is your favorite blush to use?
MAC Notable, MAC Fashion Frenzy, MAC BlushBaby & WnW Pearlescent Pink

30. Do you buy your makeup on Ebay?
Nope.

31. Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, only certain brands.

32. Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
We don't have those in Hawaii :(

33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No. That's why there's Youtube. Hahaha. I also learn some stuff from my home girls. Most of them are makeup artists.

34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not clumsy, but messy. I make a huge mess when I do my makeup. You see stuff lying around the bathroom sink, on our bed, on my dresser LMAO.

35. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
When girls have their makeup done but neglect to fill in their brows. UGHHHH.

36. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like both but I tend to use more color. My BF prefers me with neutral makeup though. Depends on the occasion too. Sometimes I get lazy & just slap on some eyeliner & mascara ;P

37. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Kim Kardashian PERIOD!

38. If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?
MAC's Spiked Brow Pencil to fill in my brows.

39. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Sometimes hahahaha. Just being real.

40. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I don't discriminate :) I love anything makeup.

41. What do you think of makeup?
The best thing EVER invented ;D

No comments: