I ♥ my followers:

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Boyfriend Tag ♥

I have no camera to record anything & Pat would not want to be on camera, but I wanted to do this tag anyway because I was curious as to what the other half's answers would be. He was kind enough to participate. Enjoy :)

She's sitting in front of the tv what is on the screen?
Pat: Khloe & Kim.
Hahaha. He meant Kourtney & Kim Take New York.

You're out to eat what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
Pat: Caesar.

What's one food she doesnt like?
Pat: Dinardaraan. (A Filipino dish)
Me: Of all foods??
Pat: Why? You don't like it.
Me: I guess LOL.

You go out to eat and have a drink what does she order?
Pat: Lemon Drop. (At this point I have a weird look on my face)
Me: Really?????
Pat: Crown & Coke or Reisling.
Me: Water!!!!

What size shoe does she wear?
Pat: 7.

If she was collecting anything what would it be?
Pat: Makeup & Shoes.

What is her favorite type of sandwich?
Pat: Idk? Roast Beef.

What would this person eat everyday if she could?
Pat: Saimin.

What is her favorite cereal?
Pat: Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Me: What?? Peanut Butter Captain Crunch!
Pat: You don't even like Peanut Butter!
Me: I know! But I love the cereal.

What's her fave music?
Pat: R&B coz you're gay.
WTF! FYI, this answer is not to offend anyone. He was being completely sarcastic.

What's her fave sports team?
Pat: Lakers.

What's her eye color?
Pat: Brown.

Who's her best friend?
Pat: Cherish.

What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't?
Pat: Smoke Cigarettes.

What's her heritage/where she's from?
Pat: Filipino/Wailuku.

You bake her a cake for her bday what kind of cake?
Pat: Red Velvet.
Me: Fucker, wrong again.
Pat: Chantilly.
Me: 8 Years together, Babe! *SMH*

Did she play any sports?
Pat: Tennis.

What could she spend hours doing?
Pat: Looking at herself.
Me: WTF that is stupid!
Pat: YOU DO!

What is one unique talent she has?
Pat: Makeup, Webdesigning.
Me: I wouldn't consider them talents but more like hobbies.

This was hilarious. We've been together for 8 years & this Boyfriend tag was a FAIL on his part hahaha. I guess I caught him off guard with these questions. I'm sure if this was a girlfriend tag, I would've passed it with flying colors :)

Back in 2004 LMAO. Look at how young we look!

2 comments:

BEAUTIFULL said...

aww what a cute pic!

that was so funny.. "khloe & kim" haha

Lisa said...

Thanks Beautifull. Yeah, he's silly. He cracks me up all the time.