I ♥ my followers:

Friday, April 29, 2011

Let's go GREEEEN

More new followers :) Donna, Marion, 99 Ratiz, thelipjunkie & Shannnyn. Go say hi & tell them that I sent you :D

So a few weeks back, I was flippin' through some magazines at home & came across some ads & stars that had amazing makeup on. I tore the pages out & decided that I wanted to re-create the looks with my own twist on it. I am so gonna do a magazine series with all the looks I collected from the magazine LOL.


I love her makeup. Just the simplicity & boldness of it and OMG, those lashes! So tonight, I decided to re-create the look with my own flare. In the picture, her eyes are bold & she's rockin' a peachy lip & her cheeks were real natural. It looks like she's using black eyeliner on her waterline but that's actually her lashes.

I decided to add black liner on the waterline because I look dead without it haha. I did a peachy lip as well but used a powder over the gloss to make it a little matte. And instead of using green eyeshadow like she did, I used aqua instead.




FACE PRODUCTS:
-Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
-Revlon Colorstay Foundation
-Wnw Goddess Bronzer (Contour)
-MAC Hipness Blush
-MAC MSF Goldspill
-MAC MSFN in Dark

EYES:
-UDPP
-MAC Ricepaper e/s
-MAC Aquadisiac e/s
-MAC Crystal Avalanche e/s
-WnW Cool Green e/l
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
-Elf Liquid e/l
-MAC Carbon e/s
-Maybelline Lash Stilleto & Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascaras (Both in Black & Waterproof)
Bes' Kine False Lashes Y-1

CONTACTS:
-Geo Honey Wing
Get them here

LIPS:
-Carmex
-MAC Cherish l/s
-Coastal Scents Near Peach l/g
-Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (to make lips matte)

And that's about it. I hope you guys like it :) A review on the eyelashes I'm wearing in the pics will be posted soon so be on the look out for that.

In the meantime, I'll leave you guys with this picture. I wish my niece Alyssah was inlcuded in the picture but she wasn't at the party tonight :( Hopefully she'll be at my Mom's house tomorrow & we can all take pics.

9 comments:

Melody of Beauty said...

Hey girl! I love ur eyes!
Ur so beautiful!

I follow!

Come and help me chose the dress! http://melodyofbeauty.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Thank you :)

Jessy said...

i luv luv the look, its the ad by maybelline right???i think alot of girls loves that ad and the make up the model wore~~~but i think ur interpretation of it is great, very wearable even during day time~~~

and in the mean time check out my blog threenothing.blogspot.com

Jessi said...

I love it! The green really makes your eyes pop. Beautiful! <3

Musicalhouses said...

Love it! I think you channeled that look beautifully :)

LJ said...

awesome! i like your re-creation, this is simple yet bold with the lashes. speaking of lashes i need to try bes' kine lashes. how do u like them?

Lisa said...

Jessy - Yes, I believe it was that ad. Thank you for the compliment :)

Jessi & musicalhouses - Thanks dolls.

Lani - Thanks. I do like those lashes because it claims that they're made from 100% human hair, it's afforadable & they look natural when you blend them with your real lashes. I love Y-1 & Y-10. I've only seen them at Longs.

Dinorah ♥ said...

You're so pretty! The makeup's so simple & really stunning on you. So gorgeous <3

Lisa said...

Thank you Dinorah <3