I ♥ my followers:

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Meet Pat (anniversary edition)

Today is a very special day. Today marks our 8th year ANNIVERSARY! I swear, I never thought we'd come this far. If you knew Pat & I personally, you'd know the hardships we went through to get where we are now. Everything was a rollercoaster!! I'm so glad we were able to look past all that & work on strengthening our relationship. After all the arguments, lies, tears & the bullshit, we came out on top & stronger than ever. If you want something in a relationship, regardless of what anyone says, keep fighting for it. You'll be glad that you did. I can't wait to marry this guy so hurry up with that ring Baby ;) Hahaha.

In this post, you'll get a little idea of who he is & a bit of our relationship background. I used the same questions from the "boyfriend tag" so you can kinda have an idea of what he's like. Happy Reading :)

Who is he?
His name is Patrick but everyone calls him Pat.

He's sitting in front of the tv what is on the screen?
The Discovery Channel? Haha. He watches random stuff!

You're out to eat what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Balsamic.

What's one food he doesnt like?
Eggs Benedict.

You go out to eat and have a drink what does he order?
Soda!! If it's an alcoholic beverage then he'll get Crown & Coke or a Bikini Blonde if they carry it.

What size shoe does he wear?
8-8 1/2

If he was collecting anything what would it be?
Fishing supplies!

What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Philly Cheese Steak.

What would this person eat everyday if he could?
Rice.

What is his favorite cereal?
He doesn't have one.

What's his fave music?
Local Jams & anything Eminem.

What's his fave sports team?
None. The only sport he watches is MMA & UFC.

What's his eye color?
Dark Brown.

Who's his best friend?
He has a lot. But Max & Rolly would probably top the list.

What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't?
Bitch for every little thing hahaha. It's true.

What's his heritage/where he's from?
Filipino. From Hawaii.

You bake him a cake for his bday, what kind of cake?
Chantilly!! I got him into that type of cake ;)

Did he play any sports?
He used to wrestle back in high school, football & now tennis.

What could he spend hours doing?
Fishing or working on his car ^_^

What is one unique talent he has?
He knows how to play the ukulele good & he can fix everything LOL.

RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS

How did we meet?
Long story short...we met back when we were in 7th grade. Used to talk on the phone all day, everyday. We fell for eachother but he ended hooking up with some other girl. We kinda just lost touch after that. 6 years later, we finally meet in person for the very first time at one of his friends room party. He didn't know what I looked like. His initial reaction about me was "she's a bitch" because he was with some girls that I disliked so I said something to them & the girls ended up leaving hahaha. Finally, I just approached him & asked if he remembered me from back in the day. He did :) We spent the night just talking stories & playing cards before I fell asleep. The next day, I got his number from a friend. Called him up to ask him about a title of some song because he was a DJ back in the day. We talked for hours that night & the next thing you know, we became a couple shortly after that.

Do we have children together?
Yes we do. We have a son named Landon. He's 5 years old.

How do we find the strength to be together?
We just do :) I'm glad we've learned how to work things out. Time apart really does make you stronger. We've learned to overcome obstacles in our relationship by talking about our problems instead of avoiding them. I actually say sorry first if I know I'm wrong. That is something I NEVER did for the past 7 years because I'm hella stubborn. Spending time together has played a huge role in our relationship. I love that I have 99% of his attention NOW. It was the other way around before. I had 1% and his homies had 99% and last but not least, Landon is the glue that holds us together as a family He's like the cherry on top of the cupcake :)

Baby, I thank god for blessing me with a wonderful boyfriend like you :) Through all the trials & tribulations, there's no other place that I'd rather be than here with you & Landon. You guys complete me! Here's to another 8 years & a lifetime together :) ilalalaloveyou

2 comments:

LJ said...

aww this is such a cute post! congrats and happy 8 year anniversary! wow, that's longer than me and mine and we have 3 kids lol. great post, thanks for sharing! ;)

Lisa said...

Thanks Lani <3

You guys will probably get married before we do haha.