I ♥ my followers:

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Plantation House Breakfast :)

Plantation House instantly became a favorite of mine when I tried it out for the first time.  In all honesty, the food is simple but it's soooo GOOD.  I love how they serve Lunch & Breakfast at the same time, and Breakfast is served till 3pm for those who get up late :)  The Sashimi & Crab Stuffed Ahi Roll from the Appetizer menu is YUM-O!  They have basic Breakfast items like French Toast, Eggs & Loco Moco which is a Local Favorite.  It's a beef patty on a bed of rice, topped with 2 eggs cooked your style with gravy all over.  NOM NOM NOM.

This morning I settled for a Spinach Omelette.  I love the way Spinach makes my mouth feel super clean & squeaky LOL.  The boys had Loco Moco & Eggs Benedict.  I wanted the Loco Moco but thank god my super woman mentality kicked in haha.  It's always the good food that's bad!  The view was spectacular, as always!!  I could see the whales cruising in the ocean.  Too bad my camera couldn't pick it up.  It's always a pleasure having Breakfast here :)  The food & view are awesome!




Kids are really smart for their age. I think some kids just know a little too much for their age. Landon is one of them. I swear he says the darnest things & I have no choice but to laugh and wonder to myself where he thinks of these things. Watching him grow is so amazing, so I thought that I'd share his cuteness, smartness & sillyness with you guys too. Everyday I'll post a convo between us that I find hilarious or cute and if not that, then maybe I'll share a few of the crazy things he's said that day :) I'll call them "Landon Said What?!" :)


Landon: "Mommy, come eat dinner."
Me: "What's for dinner?"
Landon: "Asparagus. The stuff that makes your pee stink"

Landon: "Mommy, I think my eyeballs are coming out."
Me: "Oh no! That's not good! So what do you think we should do?"
Landon: "I think we need to glue them back together."

No comments: