I ♥ my followers:

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Update as promised + FOTD

I'm backkkk, still TIRED as hell "/ Our little one day get away from home was great! I had a blast. I pretty much lounged at the pool & in the gym, hah! We've stayed at this hotel twice & it's always awesome! The staff is so nice & I'm so in love with the property. Enjoy the pics :) PICTURE HEAVY!

















WEIGHT LOSS NEWS
I just lost another 2 lbs. :) I realize that I'm 15 lbs. away from my target weight. YAYYYYY! I'm ecstatic. I say 3 more months till I hit my goal but I'm gonna try to hit it in 2 months instead. DIG DEEPER bwahaha.

So anyway, tonight we went to my friend's son's bday. Landon had a blast playing with all the other kids. I feel so bad that he's the only child. I'm sure he gets really bored playing at home by myself :( That's probably the reason he just goes nuts when there's other kids around haha. So onto the makeup. FYI, all my pics on my blog are taken with my cell phone camera. I know, I know..WHACK but it does take decent pics. Yes, these pics were taken in the car. Don't worry, Pat was driving hehe. I used my Urban Decay BOS III because it haven't got some play in a while. It just sits on my dresser, collecting dust. The lighting today though washed out the pics but it's okay :) It made it look like my foundation didn't match. BLEH. Trust me, it did. I promise the makeup looked way better in person!







PRODUCTS USED:
EYES:
-UDPP
-MAC Ricepaper e/s
-WnW Violet e/l
-Elf liquid e/l
-MAC Graphblack e/l
-Maybelline Lash Stilleto & Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascaras (Both in black & waterproof)


CONTACTS:
-Geo Angel Brown
Buy them here

LIPS:
-MAC Prep & Prime Lip
-Nyx Mauve l/l
-MAC Her Fancy l/s
-MAC Lovechild l/g

FACE PRODUCTS:
-Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
-Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
-WnW Goddess Bronzer (Contour)
-MAC Blushbaby Blush
-MAC MSF in Goldspill (Highlight)

HAIR PRODUCTS:
-Jose Eber 25mm Clipless Curling Iron
-Nexxus Heat Protexx
-John Frieda Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray

So what was yall weekend like? Do share :) Time to catch up on some blogs & Youtube LOL.

No comments: