I ♥ my followers:

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fave Products of the Month


I know I just got these products recently but I am completely in LOVE! Hard Candys Fox in a Box Blush in Skinny Dipping is... I have no words! It's the most amazing blush on my skin tone! It just gives my cheeks that summer glow. Ahhh I am so in love! There's something about orange blush on darker skin tones that just goes LOL.

Second best thing is my Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeep Conditioner. This makes my hair feel super soft. It conditions great & just makes my hair feel so moisturized. The price is also unbeatable! Pick this up at Walmart. I got mine for a little over $3!!

I've also been loving Sinful Colors Nail polish in Savage & Nail Junkie. One of my favorite nail combo's for the summer :)

And last but not least, this is a non-beauty product but yall know I'm loving my Justin Bieber Never Say Never DVD lmfao. I have been watching it daily since the first day I've seen it ^_^ I thank my friend's Son for letting me borrow his DVD until I got a copy of my own.

What has been your guys' favorite products this month? Please share :)

No comments: