I ♥ my followers:

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Proud Mommy + FOTD!

I am so proud that Landon was given the honor to receive what his school calls the "Ali'i Award." There were only 2 students in his class that were able to receive this award. Landon & his classmate Leland were the lucky ones. According to his teacher, "Landon worked really hard & has made a tremendous improvement throughout the school year." *tear* In adult terms, this award would be something like "employee of the year." I am so proud & happy for Landon! We took him out to dinner for his accomplishment. He wanted to eat hamburgers so we tried a new burger joint that just recently opened here in Lahaina. It's called Teddy's Burgers. I'm not really a huge fan of burgers but they were good. Pat ordered the Teri Burger & I got a Bacado Burger. It basically had bacon, grilled onions & a shitload of avocado in that burger. It was yummy! Unfortunately, the burgers are so huge that I wasn't able to finish mine. Landon got a corn dog ^_^ After all that talk about wanting hamburgers & he gets a corn dog LOL. Then we took him to Barnes & Nobles to buy some books. We are trying to teach him that if he does something good, he'll get rewarded for it :) *Sigh* the joys of parenthood.


Quick FOTD. I really wanted to use my Stila Pewter eyeshadow that I received from Birchbox so I did a smokey eye. I knew that I would love that color since the minute I opened that box. Stila eyeshadows are LOVE!






EYES:
-UDPP
-Stila Pewter e/s
-MAC (an old Christmas palette from a few years ago - used a matte gray & silver)
-MAC Graphology e/s
-MAC Carbon e/s
-MAC Ricepaper e/s
-Elf Liquid e/l
-Da Bes' Kine falsies Y-1
-Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero

CONTACTS:

-Geo Honey Wing
Get them here

FACE PRODUCTS:

-MAC Studio Fix Foundation
-MAC Notable Blush
-MAC Blushbaby Blush
-MAC Fashion Frenzy Blush
-MAC MSF Goldspill
-MAC MSFN in Dark

LIPS:
-Carmex
-MAC Buerre l/l
-Rimmel Spotlight Beige
-Elf Blossom l/g

8 comments:

charlene-ann said...

sooo pretty!! :) you look great!! :D

maritesscr. said...

Awww mamas, you most def. must be proud :') What a accomplisment! Btw, I love your makeup in those pics. Gorgeous :)

Dinorah ♥ said...

Aww he's so cute!! Congrats to him!

Your makeup is always so pretty. You have beautiful eyes!! <3

Lisa said...

Thank you ladies :)

Shayla said...

aww congrats to your baby boy!!! And you look flawless :) love your lashes!!! xo

TheLipJunkie said...

milf-status! LOL jk. you look gorgeous w/ that smokey eye, and congrats on your son's award! he looks super happy

xoxo

From Broadway said...

your make-up looks great and loving the lashes!

Alma said...

oohh gorgeous eye look! I'm horrible at using falsies..