I ♥ my followers:

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Quick post: Sister's photoshoot

New followers: Kseny White & Chan. Thanks for following ladies ;)

Just wanted to do a quick post on my Sister's photoshoot. I did her makeup for this shoot. It was her first time rockin' a red lip. She's never into any type of bold makeup & I thought that needed to be changed. She didn't like the red lip but I thought she looked great. What do you guys think? And NO, she's not naked lol.



FACE PRODUCTS:
-Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
-MSFN in Dark (used lightly just to set foundation)
-Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
-WnW Goddess Bronzer (contour)
-MSF Goldspill (highlight)
-MAC Blush in Notable or Blushbaby (I forgot lol)

EYES:
-UDPP
-Coastal Scents 88 Matte palette
-MAC Soft Brown e/s
-MAC Ricepaper e/s
-MAC Espresso e/s

LIPS:
-EOS Lip Balm
-MAC Portside l/l
-MAC So Scarlet l/s

OMG, I seriously tried so hard to remember what products I used. Some might not be the exact products but I think they're pretty close.

8 comments:

HeKeLa said...

Wow! Your Sister is Beautiful! very exotic lookin with the Red Lips..I think Red Lips look great on her. Great Job!

TINGkabelle CHAN ♥ said...

ur sister looks beautiful~!

tingkabelle-chan.blogspot.com <3

Jessy said...

your sister looks amazing~~~

btw i got cooking mama~~~its fun and i luv the game~~~

Dinorah ♥ said...

Aww she looks gorgeous!! You're right, she looks great with red lips!

FiaSo said...

Thats a really beautiful shot...I love the scarlet lips :) x x x

Lisa said...

Thank you ladies!!

LJ said...

love it! you did an awesome job, she's very pretty! ;)

Lisa said...

Thank you Lani :)