I ♥ my followers:

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Random Haul (Wetseal, WnW, Elf & more)

My Sister & the kids decided to hit up the mall today because I really wanted to go get a new outfit for dinner next week Friday. We're taking my Mommy out to dinner for her birthday & since majority of all my clothes are kinda big on me now, I thought I should go shopping for some new clothes. FAIL. There wasn't anything that really caught my eye & I didn't really have time to go to all the stores because our mall here closes at 5pm on Sundays. UGH. I wasn't going home empty handed though, that's for sure!

So our first stop was Walmart. I finally caved in & copped me those WnW palettes. I didn't wanna get it to begin with because although they're pretty, I have a lot of MAC shadows that look like the colors in the WnW palette but for some reason I just decided to pick them up today. They were out of Comfort Zone (neutral one). I have a hard time finding that palette. I also picked up another Hard Candy Fox in a Box blush in 'Skinny Dipping'. MichelleXO said it's one of her favorites so I decided to try it out. It's a orange/coral color. I love this one! It's gorgeous.

After Walmart, we headed over to Kmart. I wanted to see if they re-stocked on Elf but sadly they did not :( The Elf shelve was pretty empty actually. I did manage to get a few things though. I've heard so much about the Elf quads & I never really cared to pick them up. I have no idea why. But today, I just decided to get it. It was just calling my name! I got 'Drama' which is really good for a smokey eye & I also picked up 'Butternut' which is nice for a neutral eye. I also managed to pick up the last powder brush they had. I bought one last week & I do like the Elf brushes because they're cheap & they work great. I also got a Duo Eye Shadow Cream in Mocha Swirl. This Cream Shadow is looooove! It's so pretty. I'm pretty much gonna use it as a base under my brown shadows. Picked up two Super Glossy Lip Shines. These have SPF 15 in them which is a plus. I got 'Goddess' & 'Pink Kiss.' I paid only $2 something because of that Kmart Reward Card program. How awesome is that?!

Next we headed to Ross. I could stay in this store all day! I found these cute shorts. It's a little big on me but I couldn't pass it up because it was on sale for $6!! What a steal! Those shoes were also a steal! I got them for Landon. They were on sale for $13.99 & I thought that was awesome, especially for the brand. It's Polo :)
As we were standing in line to check out, I bump into these babies. They were $4.99 - $5.99 each so I got all of them! Talk about deals!

Then we headed to the mall to have some lunch & do some more damage, or so I thought. Had lunch at one of my favorite restaurants which is Ramen Ya. I can live off of Ramen, seriously!! Headed to Macy's to find Pat & Landon some clothes for dinner. No luck for Landon. But I managed to get Baby Daddy this flannel :) It's plain but atleast it's different from all the other flannels that he has in the closet. It was also on sale so that just made it even better! I hope he likes it. It looks black in the pic but it's actually dark brown.

I was mad that I wasn't able to go to F21. The mall already closed by the time we made our way there. I was able to go to Wetseal though :) I didn't find any cute clothes but I did find these. I've been wanting Fedora hats for a while now but I could never find the right ones, until today. I can't wait to use these, especially the scarf! OMG, would you look at that!!! These were probably my favorite purchases of the day. Love the hats & love the scarf!

That was my day in a nutshell. I am beat so I'll end it with this: Don't forget to enter my giveaway here.

5 comments:

JC! :) said...

Ooh, I like your haul. That scarf is adorable! Also I had no idea Ross sold ELF. That's amazing haha. How do you like your WnW palettes? I only bought a trio and it was okay--not sure why I bought it either. Like you, I have way too many MAC e/s as it is lol.

Also, Hard Candy's blush packaging is so Benefit lmao! Just like how ELF's blush packaging is so NARS.

Anyway, love your post. :)

Michelle Xo said...

So glad you picked up Skinny Dipping... I hope you end up loving it!

Miss Tapia said...

Those makeup sets are cute! I want some now.

charlene-ann said...

I lovveeee haulsss!!! great stuff you picked up :) love the hats :D

LJ said...

love the haul! i've been a little MIA but now catching up. i, too, have way too many MAC shadows but i absolutely adore the WNW palettes, i just had to cop them all. they are so buttery soft and smooth, i don't regret buying them at all. hopefully you can find comfort zone. and i love ross! can't beat the deals there. ;)