I ♥ my followers:

Thursday, May 5, 2011

TAG: Top 10 MAC Eyeshadows

Thank you for following! Lyssaaaboo, Angelina & Fiaso.


I find this quite odd that my top 10 MAC shadows are mainly in the neutral family. If anything, I'm up for bold & dramatic colors. Hmmm. So let's start ;) This is in no specific order.

01. Ricepaper - My favorite highlight in the world!!
02. Soft Brown
03. Crystal Avalanche
04. Parfait Amour
05. Beautiful Iris
06. Sketch
07. Carbon
08. Bamboo
09. Espresso - To fill in my brows.
10. Texture

What's you favorite MAC shadows??

45 followers on my Twitter & 41 followers on my blog. Wow, the numbers just rose so quick. I wasn't expecting any of this :) Don't forget about my giveaway that I'll be hosting on Twitter & on here :) Read the left side bar for more info!

3 comments:

Dale said...

Your blog is great, will definitelt be following now. Keep up the great posts.
xoDale
I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

charlene-ann said...

lovvvee ricepaper. my favourite mac eyeshadow is 'seedling' not sure if it's limited edition though. I wanna try 'beautiful iris' :)

Lisa said...

Get Beautiful Iris :) It's so pretty!