I ♥ my followers:

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Birchbox & First Impressions for June

This month's Birchbox items were so much better than last month's :) I'm sure I'm going to like most of the products that I received for this month.


1. Kate Spade Twirl perfume $80
2. Laura Geller Baked Blush N' Brighten $29.50
3. Oscar Blandi Olio Di Jasmine Hair Serum $16.00
4. Pangea Organics Toner (for normal/oily skin) $26.00
5. Herban Essentials Orange Towelettes $15.00

The one thing that caught my eye when I unwrapped everything out of the tissue paper was the Laura Geller Baked Blush! OMG, I would seriously pay more than $10 for that! It's 9 grams of product!! I was blown away! I'm planning to use it more as a highlighter than a blush because I'm far too dark to be using it as a blush. It just meshes with my skintone. It has a good amount of shimmer though to be used as a highlight. Which btw, I might add, I finally got NYC's Sunny Bronzer because of all the things I've heard about it. Bleh, it doesn't even show up on me. The downfall of living in Hawaii & especially now that it's summertime, I'm getting darker than everrrrrrrrr ;P

I can't wait to try these products out, especially the hair serum & Pangea toner. If all is good, I'll purchase them in full size :) If you guys have a subscription to Birchbox, let me know what you got for this month :)

5 comments:

Rakhshanda said...

Lovely!! Like the baked blush <3

JC! :) said...

You know, they e-mailed me like three days ago saying my items had shipped even though I'd just signed up that night when we were talking about it on Twitter. I'm hoping to score the Laura Geller as well.

LJ said...

wow each time i see blog posts on birch boxes, they just get better and better. i might have to sign up for that.

Lisa said...

Rakhshanda - I love it too! Can't believe it's full size!

JC - Yay!!! I hope you like Birchbox as much as I do. This month's items were awesome!!

Lani - Girl, what you waiting for? ;P Jump on that bandwagon ;)

D.Sadie said...

My box is finally on it's way. I can't wait to try everything out also. =) Great blog. New follower. Hope you follow back

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

*Check out my giveaway:
http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html