I ♥ my followers:

Friday, June 17, 2011

Do You Love Manny Pacquiao?

I hope you do because I LOVE HIM!! He's such an amazing boxer & a very well respected individual. So anyway, today we went to the mall to take Landon, my niece & Pat's niece to ride the train. While my Sister took them on the train, the Boyfriend & I hit up Champs Sports because he wanted some new kicks. This guy says that I have issues buying footwear? Uhhh, he should take a look at himself LOL. So he found 2 new shoes which seriously look identical to eachother, just different styles. But he bought both of them anyway. Hmmm, he gets that from me LOL. As we were about to pay, Pat shows me Pacquiao's shoes. I am not a fan of red but I am a fan of him. The shoes are black & red. I decided to try them out & the first thing I noticed was how comfortable they were. I knew I tried on shoes that felt the exact same way before. As I take them off, I see that they're Flywires!!! I've been wanting a pair of Nike Flywires for a long time now. Pat offered to get me some pink & black ones before but I just couldn't grasp the price tag of $100 for running shoes! They usually run from $100-$150, depending on which ones you want. So when I saw these Pacquiao ones today, I knew I just had to get them because they were on sale for $49.99 and the original price was $89.99! What a steal, huh? The boyfriend offered to get them for me. You just gotta love a man who knows how to keep his girl happy, yah know? I love these pair of shoes & I can't wait to go walking in them!!

What do you guys think? Does any of you own Flywires?

2 comments:

D.Sadie said...

Nice shoes! Haha. My husband loves the pacman especially b/c he's filipino like us. =)

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

Lisa said...

Hahah you know you gotta rep your filipino pride =)