I ♥ my followers:

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy + FOTD

Last night we took my Mom out to dinner for her birthday. Today is her actual birthday but since my siblings & I all had the day off from work yesterday, we decided that we'd take her to dinner. We went to a restaurant that offered a Seafood & Prime Rib buffet for only $29.95 per person. Kids 5 & under ate for free! OMG, the food was to die for!! We feasted on Ahi Poke (seasoned raw tuna), Shrimp Cocktail, Seafood Pasta, Pot Roast, Prime Rib & more! I had a Pineapple Cheesecake for dessert & it was sooooo yummy! I am definitely going back whenever I get the chance. Right now, I'm concentrated on burning all those calories that I consumed last night =/
You can't see me LOL. My watermark is blocking me. This is some of the lucky ones who got to join us for dinner :)

I finally got some play with my WnW 'Petal Pusher' palette. When it comes to eyeshadows, Purples has got to be my favorite color of all time. I always always always find myself wanting to reach for something Purple :) Lighting was so terrible yesterday. It was really overcast, dark & gloomy. I hate taking pictures because in almost every picture I have on this blog, it looks like my foundation NEVER matches. How annoying. But whatever. In real life, it does :) My makeup seriously looks blue in some pictures. Thank you SUN for not shining yesterday. Click on images to enlarge.



Makeup done :) But my hurrrr ain't lol.








My hair is finally done :) I curled my hair with a clipless curling iron by a brand called Jose Eber.

FACE PRODUCTS:
-Revlon Colorstay Foundation
-Wnw Goddess Bronzer (Contour)
-Hard Candy Skinny Dipping Blush
-MAC MSF Goldspill
-MAC MSFN in Dark

EYES:
-UDPP
-MAC Ricepaper e/s
-MAC Carbon e/s
-MAC Beautiful Iris e/s
-Coastal Scents CM07 Hot Pot
-WnW Petal Pusher Palette (Used Browbown color in right column & Used Eyelid, Crease & Definer colors in left column)
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
-Elf Liquid e/l
-Maybelline Lash Stilleto Mascara
-Elf False Lashes

CONTACTS:
-Geo Nudy Brown
Get them here

LIPS:
-EOS Lip Balm
-MAC Buerre Lip Liner
-MAC Cherish l/s
-MAC Lovechild l/g

HAIR PRODUCTS:
-Jose Eber 25mm Clipless Curling Iron
-Nexxus Heat Protexx
-John Frieda Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray

That's about it :) Just wanna wish my Mommy a very Happy Birthday! She went clubbin' last night with my Pops and some of their friends & sadly I couldn't join them because we had Landon & Pat's niece Ryenne with us. It's okay. There's always next time. 44 years old is still young & I hope she knows that :) What was your guys weekend like? I'm about to leave the house in a bit to go to a party so I wanted to do this post which was supposed to go up yesterday. Sorry for the delay.

9 comments:

JC! :) said...

Happy birthday to your mom! I'm really hungry now after all the food you listed (haha), but it sounds like you had a great meal. I personally think you look amazing so major props to you wanting to burn it all off.

Also, your eye makeup and hair are amazing. You look so pretty! You totally rock that fedora.

Wifezilla Hekela said...

i love that fedora on you , i been searchin for a perfect one and havent found it yet :( you are rockin it!! xoxo

Meredith Jessica said...

I can see why purple is your fave, it looks really nice on you. Also, your hair is to die for. I'm super jealous of how long and thick and gorgeous it is.

Happy Birthday to your mom!

Summer said...

Happy birhtday to your mom! :) I love your eye makeup and the lenses you're wearing are gorgeous <3

http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

BostonBeautified said...

Love the look hun!

Jessy said...

wo your make up looks really good~~~i luv the hat btw~~~so fierce~~~and purple eyeshadow is great on you

jessy

Lisa said...

Thank you girls <3

rach. said...

your eyeshadow is so pretty! i'm going to have to try that look out. ;)

follow me? :)
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

LJ said...

love it! and i love purples too, they really bring out brown eyes. :)