I ♥ my followers:

Friday, June 17, 2011

Liquif'eyeD

I think that this specific eyeliner deserves a post of it's own because it's such a phenomenal product!! I'm sure everyone has heard everything good that there is to say about this eyeliner. It really lives up to it's hype & I'm glad that I was able to get my hands on it! I paid less than $7 for this eyeliner & by far, it's the best one that I own right now. I've compared it to my high end eyeliners & this one just shuts everything DOWN!




I love how pigmented & jet black it is!! I thought UD 24/7 in Zero was black but I was wrong! As you can see in the pictures, this liner does not smudge! It stays on the waterline for hours on end, with very minimal running. My eyes are sensitive so I'm sure that's the reason it runs because I'm always tearing. But other than that, it stays where it's supposed to stay. Applying the liner is as smooth as a baby's bottom. There's no tugging at all. It's smooth & creamy. Almost feels like a cream liner in a pencil form actually. The only downfall? It's so soft that the tip can break easily so you need to be careful with that. Other than that, this liner is amazing. I will definitely be re-purchasing.

If you haven't got your hands on this product yet, then hurry up & go get one :) It's definitely worth your money!! So worth it that I'm getting it in every color that they have when I have the chance to go to town. I wish I went today since I was there but I didn't have time. I'll talk to you guys in my next blog post :)

2 comments:

Meredith Jessica said...

Omg I have to have this. I hope they sell it online somewhere!!

Lisa said...

Check your drugstores or anywhere that carries Milani products. I hope you can get your hands on them because I know you'll enjoy it!