I ♥ my followers:

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Favorite 15 Nail Polishes

These are my favorite 15 nail polishes (in no specific order). The MAC ones are limited edition so they're not available anymore. Sinful Colors can be found at Walgreens. When it comes to nail polish, I can't decide if I love neutral toned colors or bright, fun colors more. So hard to pick! I tried to do nail swatches on my nails but the pics were just coming out whack so I decided to not proceed with those. I'm not the best photographer LMAO so I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures below. Crooked shots & what not ^_^

Left to Right:
-MAC Brown Bag
-MAC On The Prowl
-MAC Rocker
-MAC Cool Reserve
-WnW Private Viewing

Left to Right:
-China Glaze For Audrey
-China Glaze Coconut Kiss
-Sinful Colors Forget Now
-Sinful Colors Dream On
-Sinful Colors Vacation Time

Left to Right:
-Sinful Colors Nail Junkie
-Sinful Colors Savage
-Sinful Colors Mint Apple
-Sinful Colors Fig
-Sinful Colors I Love You

Do any of you own any of these polishes? What do you think of them? What are some of your favorite nail polishes? Let me know! I would love to try new things :)

9 comments:

JC! :) said...

I am envious of your collection. I just started collecting mine a month ago, but so pretty! Love all the different colors.

Miss Tapia said...

I LOVE Sinful Colors,I have all those =)

Dinorah ♥ said...

Yayy we have alot of the sae Sinful Colors haha. Some of my favorites are Vacation Time & Savage too! I love that Savage is a matte. Your brown bag nail polish looks soo pretty. <3

Sara.H said...

WOW! love all the color :) very pretty collection

Michelle Xo said...

My favorite polishes right now for summer are;

Essie - Fiji
Essie - Peach Daquiri
Love & Beauty - Neon Coral
Love & Beauty - Neon Purple
Essie - Mint Candy Apple

Lisa said...

JC - I don't have that much nail polishes LOL.

Dinorah - Savage <333 Try putting Nail junkie over it! OMG! LOVE right there!

MichelleXO - Thanks for sharing! I might just have to try a few of those :)

KittyVixen85 said...

I love love the greens/teals :)

LJ said...

i LOVE Sinful Colors Fig on my toes! such a pretty color :)

Lisa said...

Lani - Right? So gorgeous!