I ♥ my followers:

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wicked

Here's another look I did. I apologize for the bags under my eyes or puffiness or whatever you call it. Being that I'm pregnant, I am constantly tired day in & day out. I try not to over sleep so obviously when these photos were taken, I was definitely fighting my sleep. I look like a freckin' crack addict in these photos hahaha, but whatever ;P I wanted something soft, yet with a pop of color. Purple & Greens compliment eachother & if you wanted to do a night time look, you could definitely throw a darker color in the outter V & smoke that sucker out :)

I achieved this look using Nars Wicked Duo Eyeshadow. I remember a few months ago, Sephora was selling this duo on their website for only $10!!! There was another duo that I wanted as well (I forgot the name) & it was also $10 but by the time I went to buy it, it was all sold out :( Nars products are a bit on the pricier side so whenever you see a deal like this, you just gotta take advantage of it! I hope you guys enjoy. More looks to come so stay tuned.



FACE:
-MAC NW40 Concelear
-WnW Goddess Bronzer
-WnW Pearlescent Pink Blush
-Laura Gella Honey Dipper Blush (highlight)
-*No Foundation

EYES:
-UDPP
-Nars Wicked Duo e/s
-MAC Beautiful Iris e/s
-MAC Velvet Moss e/s
-Coastal Scents CM03 Hot Pot
-Mac Ricepaper e/s
-Milani Liquif'eye Liner in Black
-Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
-Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara

LIPS:
-EOS Lip Balm
-Mac Hightea l/s

Awww, can't you tell by my face that I've gained some baby weight?! I can't wait to show you guys a picture of my belly! It's growing real fast!!! I don't remember showing this quick when I was pregnant with Landon, but with this pregnancy, my stomach is just out there hahaha. We're going to find out how far along I am on July 1st. I can't wait. I'm thinking I'm around 8-9 weeks. Let's see if I'm correct. I will totally do a blog post on that appointment & fill you all in on the details so please be patient :)

7 comments:

Meredith Jessica said...

I don't really notice any baby weight on your face, but that eyeshadow duo on the other hand is very noticeable and bright. A cute look for sure.

Best of luck with your appointments!

Melody of Beauty said...

For only 10 dollars? Damn, why we don't have Sephora XD

I love it! It's like color blocking in makeup ! Love it!
xo

http://melodyofbeauty.blogspot.com - check out my new shoes and tell me what you think?

Donna ♥ Baby said...

cute summary look! you dont even look pregnent! your face is so slim! haha. you look pretty my dear no worries :)

Lisa said...

Thank you ladies!

Melody - We don't have a Sephora here on Maui either. I ordered it off their website. I believe they're opening a Sephora here soon though, or that's what I've heard. I really hope so.

Donna - Aww ty but I'm in my first trimester still so maybe later on, you'll see that my face gained some weight lol. I can definitely tell though that I've packed on a few pounds.

MSodapop said...

I love the colors!
I still need to perfect using these kinds of colors.
I'm still in the "browns" phase. >_<

Lisa said...

Msodapop - Try the Wet n' Wild palettes. It's really affordable, very pigmented & offers an extensive variety of colors.

Dinorah ♥ said...

Gorgeous! I agree with your last comment. WnW is what really got me loving different colors I was afraid to try because of price. Beautiful makeup!