I ♥ my followers:

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FOTD: WnW Blue Had Me At Hello

I tried my best to take good pictures in natural sunlight but uhh...FAIL! My eyeshadow looks black & white to me? Taking pictures is definitely hard work. I really want the Canon T21 since I am digital camera-less. It doesn't hurt to have kick ass pictures right? I asked the boyfriend but he gave me the run around LOL. I'm working on it, so hold still :) I'm just waiting till the day he gives me his debit card & tells me to order it hahaha.




Boo for generic quality pictures. It just throws everything off. Nonetheless, I hope you guys enjoy!

FACE:
-Hard candy Primer
-MAC NW40 Studio Finish Concealer
-*No Foundation
-WnW Goddess Bronzer
-MAC Notable Blush
-Laura Gellar Honey Dipperd Blush (Highlight)

EYES:
-UDPP
-WnW Blue Had Me At Hello Palette
Colors on left side of the palette:
-Eyelid (eyelid)
-Crease (outter half of lower lashline)
-Definer (outter corner)

Colors on right side of the palette:
-Browbone (inner corner)
-Eyelid (crease)
-Crease (inner half of lower lashline)
-MAC Ricepaper e/s (highlight)

-Milani Liquif'eyed liner in Black
-Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
-Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara

LIPS:
-EOS Lip Balm
-MAC Bare Slimshine

7 comments:

Meredith Jessica said...

I really like the bright blue under the eye. So sharp.

D.Sadie said...

That's beautiful! I really love this look on you. =)

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

JC ♔ said...

You look so pretty!

Lisa said...

Thanks ladies! I just wish the photos showed up the way it looks in real life. The pics are knockoffs haha.

MissKatv said...

you're really good in blending! envy you! BTW, nice blog. Keep it up!
Definitely going to follow you :)
xoxo,
misskatv ✿

Holly said...

I love this look, soo pretty lisa!

Holly
xxx

Lisa said...

You guys are awesome! Thank you <3