I ♥ my followers:

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Coastal Scents Haul + FOTD

This passt week, Coastal Scents was having a sale of some of their palettes. A few of them were 33% off! So of course I had to take advantage of that. Like I said, I gave my palettes away to my sister so I had to get me some. I got the 88 Shimmer, Matte & Warm palettes. I didn't have any interest in the rest. One thing I LOVE about Coastal Scents is the shipping time! Every single time I've ordered from them, I received my stuff so quick & in great condition. Thumbs up for that. I received my palettes in 3 days!! They also sent me a free pouch with my order. However, shipping charges aren't the greatest. The prices we pay to live in Hawaii ;) I'm sure you guys have seen swatches of these, but if any of you want swatches, please let me know :D





So last night, we went to see Cirque Polynesia. This was Landon & I's 4th time going LOL. We always got in for free anyway because of connections. I always enjoy watching the show though even though a lot has changed since the beginning. Cirque Polynesia is described as "A masterful blend of contemporary entertainment artistry and unparalleled human ability, inspired by the people and cultures of the South Pacific." It's pretty much a blend of Aerial Acrobat Performances with Tahitian & Hula dancing thrown into the mix. The first CP show I've ever seen when it first opened was the best, hands down. It definitely had me at the edge of my seat.

I really was lazy to do my makeup so I just wanted to keep it simple. I don't know why I even try to do everything neutral when 99% of the time, I'll end up changing something to make it "not neutral" LOL. So I decided to do a semi-bold lip. This is what I came up with.




I love this lipglass. This was originally released in the Strange Hybrid Collection from MAC & was repromoted with the Venomous Villains Collection. I haven't touched this lipglass in so long. I'm happy that I was able to give it some play. The pics obviously don't do it justice. It's coming off sheer in pictures.



The picture below shows what the lipglass actually looked like on my lip in real life. Don't mind the silly face LMAO. I was messing about with my webcam for fun. Pictures are clickable so click if you'd like to enlarge :)


FACE:
-MAC Studio Fix Foundation
-MAC Sutdio Finish Concealer NW40
-MAC MSFN Dark
-WnW Goddess Bronzer
-Milani Luminoso Baked Blush

EYES:
-Prestige Liquid Liner
-MAC Ricepaper e/s
-Elf Lashes

LIPS:
-EOS Lipbalm
-Nyx Fuschia l/l
-MAC Bare Slimshine l/s
-MAC Hothouse l/g

10 comments:

HEART KRiSTEL said...

Nice haul! I've been eye some palettes from there too. I better go check if they still have the sale stuff lols. And I'm loving that lipglass on you <3

Miss Tapia said...

haha love the bottom pic =) I would like to see swatches,I'm thinking of getting a palette.

charlene-ann said...

haul galoreeee :) i love it

MSodapop said...

amazing deal on the palettes! i love your makeup. i want to get that Nyx Fuschia lip gloss someday. it looks pretty on you <3

Lisa said...

Thanks girls!

Miss Tapia - I'll do swatches soon :)

JC ♔ said...

Gorgeous haul and looking real good, ma. ;) And wtf wow! I swear it was just yesterday I was talking to you on Twitter about those LOL! That was super quick.

Widdlesh said...

Love the look, that lipglass looks perfect on you!

Meredith Jessica said...

I love all these palettes and have had them for over a year now, I can't wait to see all the looks that you do with them!

JC ♔ said...

Sorry to comment yet again but I finally got around to comment back on those who responded to my spending ban/fitness post. :P

You've done a fantastic job and look great, thanks so much for offering your help. You're definitely a weightloss idol of mine. <3333 Thanks for the positivity and optimism, girl.


Also, Happy 4th of July. <333

Anamarija T said...

Hahaha, love the last pic:)