I ♥ my followers:

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Birthday FOTD

Sweet & simple. My birthday party was last night, along with my Sister's of course. Let me tell you that it's sooo boring when you can't drink & get drunk like everyone else at your birthday party LMAO. Don't worry, I got it next year though :) I'll post more pictures when my sister decides to give them to me.



PRODUCTS USED:
FACE:

-Hard Candy Primer
-MAC Studio Fix Foundation
-WnW Goddess Bronzer
-MAC Notable Blush
-MAC Blushbaby Blush
-MAC Soft & Gentle MSF

EYES:
-UDPP
-UD 15 Year Anniversary Palette (Evidence & Deep End)
-MAC Soft Brown e/s
-MAC Carbon e/s
-MAC Ricepaper e/s
-MAC Crystal Avalanche e/s
-Milani Liquif'eyed e/l in Black
-Prestige Liquid Liner
-Maybelline Falsies Mascara
-Bes' Kine Lashes Y-15

LIPS:
-Carmex
-MAC Buerre l/l
-MAC Her Fancy l/s
-MAC Lovechild l/g

CONTACTS:

Nudy Brown lenses

10 comments:

charlene-ann said...

you look great! love this whole look on you :)

D.Sadie said...

Stunning! Happy Belated Birthday, love!

Miss Tapia said...

Happy Birthday!

JC ♔ said...

Happy belated birthday, you look amazing. =)

The Michelle Show said...

Happy belated!! I went camping last weekend and watched everyone else get hammered, and went to bed at 11pm :(

*sigh, darn babies

Meredith Jessica said...

Awww, you look so pretty and radiant! Happy birthday!!

Mara said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I love the bold eyes.

xoladiihoneyxo said...

Happy b-late dear!! You look gorgeous, love the makeup and your beautiful features! you got the good genes ;]

Patt♥ said...

You look stunning with the vibrant blue eyeshadow! Happy be-lated Birthday, hope you had a good one! :))

Cielo of Brown Pinay said...

You are so pretty and stunning...