I ♥ my followers:

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blogger Awards Part 2!

I was awarded a few more blog awards by Miss KatXoXo :) Thank you, doll!



I know there's a bunch of questions that comes along with these awards but I've already answered them before so I don't wanna bore you guys with them again. If you haven't seen them yet, then please go to this post here to read up on it.

I also know that I need to tag 15 beauty bloggers & in all honestly, I'm just gonna tag every single person who is active is the beauty blogging community. Blogging is actually hard work & it takes time to actually get just one post up. All the editing of the pictures, the time it takes to do reviews, the ideas you need to come up with, etc. I believe that every blogger deserves these awards =)

1 comment:

D.Sadie said...

Congrats on the awards, love!