I ♥ my followers:

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

June + July Favorites

I totally forgot to mention my June faves so I combined them with July. Here are the products in order they appear in the photos.

Bath & Body Secret Wonderland Shower Gel - Pat's Mom & Sister brought this back for me after their trip to Texas. I love Bath & Body products. This scent smells good & reminds me of Britney Spears Perfume in Fantasy.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeeeep Conditioner - I featured this in one of my faves a few months ago but I just had to put it in this month's faves again. I love love love this stuff!

Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioner - I did a review on this product a few posts back. Check it out!

Garnier Fructis Fortyfying Shine Conditioner - Another 3 minute hair conditioner I love! Check out my review on it.

Gillette Fusion Razor - Hands down, better than what any girl razor out there can offer! My hair doesn't grow back as quick & leaves my legs way smoother.

Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer - Moisturizes well & smells good too!

Oscar Blandi Hair Serum - I received this is one of my Birchbox subscriptions. This makes my hair feel smooth & I like the smell of it as well.

Beyonce Heatrush Perfume - If you like sweet scents, then you'll definitely like the smell of this perfume. I find myself reaching for it all the time.

Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby Nail Polish - The perfect red polish for me. Very opaque.

Zoya Pandora Nail Polish The perfect pinky nude for me. I've used it twice in a row since I've received it in my Birchbox. Once this sample is done, I'm getting one in full size.

MAC Cherish Lipstick - Probably one of my favorite MAC items of all time. I can't get enough of it, seriously.

MAC Hothouse Lipglass - I wish this wasn't LE. When I run out, I am seriously gonna have to purchase one off of Ebay where it's so overpriced.

Nyx Fushia Lipliner - It's the perfect lipliner to go with Hothouse Lipglass :)

MAC Beurre Lipliner - I have been using this lipliner for years now. It seems to go with every nude lip color combo I can think of.

Milani Corallina Baked Blush - This blush has slowly replaced my Skinny Dipping blush by Hard Candy. It's just the perfect coral color for my cheeks this summer. I find myself reaching for this ALL THE TIME.

ELF Contour Brush - The best contour brush for me! It's so soft & blends so well and the best of all, it was $1!

That is it for my faves, until next month. So what was your faves? Anything interesting that I should try out? LMK in the comment area below!

5 comments:

BeautyBehaved said...

ive been wanting to try the Beyonce perfume for sooo long now!!
maybe ill pick it up during the holiday season this yr lol(:

i love the milani baked bronzers, and there blush looks so GORG!

<3 BB

charlene-ann said...

yay for favourites!!! I just picked up the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeeeep Conditioner so I am definitely excited to try it out!! Love cherish lipstick! :D

Lisa said...

Beautybehaved - Girl, you gotta get it. I love it!

Charlene - LMK how you like the Aussie Conditioner. I can't make up my mind if I like the Aussie or Garnier Fructis brand better lol.

abbeautycall said...

Luv Luv the Milani Corallina Baked Blush. Might have to ad this to my ever growing color blush collection lol.

Rosevioletsem said...

Thank you sweety for coming by my blog and commenting :) pls visit again, I just posted a new celebrity inspired makeup creation! Nice haul also <3 take care
xoxo rose
rosevioletsem.blogspot.com