I ♥ my followers:

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Please watch!

It's not a very common thing for me to post videos on here, especially when they have nothing to do with me or beauty for that matter. However, this video is an exception. For those of you who haven't seen this yet, please take the time to watch it. I balled my eyes out watching this video. I know this is not beauty related but this is my blog & I can post whatever I want =)

Watching this video just made me appreciate every single thing in life so much more, especially Landon & this pregnancy right now. Who am I to complain about the weight gain or the constant mood swings? Instead I should be blessed because a lot of people out there would kill to have the same opportunity as I do. Cherish life, be thankful & always, always, always be grateful for what you have because you never know when God plans on taking them back.

My heart goes out to this family for their loss. I can't imagine how hard it is for them to overcome something so tragic but I pray for them everyday and I'm happy that they were able to share their story with us. It really has made me realize so many things that I couldn't see before.

4 comments:

Holly, Miss Fashion Beauty said...

This made me cry soo much :( xx

Miss Tapia said...

My heart goes out to them. As a parent I really don't want to imagine how it feels to lose a child. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Meredith Jessica said...

Omg :( So sad

HEART KRiSTEL said...

I couldn't help but tear up ;[ It's so sad. They would have made some very loving parents.