I ♥ my followers:

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pregnancy Update!

I am 14 weeks preggo! Oh how time is going by so quick, I swear. I feel like a whale right now LMAO. That is probably not the best thing to say but it's true. I think my stomach is ginormous, while others still say that I'm still 'small' in the belly area for being almost 4 months pregnant. What do you guys think?


My appetite is insane! I can't stop eating, like seriously. I'm hungry right after I ate a full meal. I really hope I don't gain too much weight. So far I've gained 8 lbs. and I'm hoping that I don't go over that 25-30 lbs. target weight my doctor told me to gain during this pregnancy.

Other than that, pregnancy is going great. I'm a little less fatigue than I was in my first trimester. I am constantly tired though so that's a downfall. I take a bunch of naps throughout the day. Atleast I'm very active =) I find myself hitting the nesting stage quite early in this pregnancy. I am constantly cleaning, doing chores & finding every little thing to do to keep me busy. I still go to work & work just wears me out!! I get a lot of exercise done at work. My work requires me to walk around A LOT so that's good.

And I guess that's about it. If you guys have any questions, let me know =) I'll be doing updates like this atleast once or twice every month :)

8 comments:

BeautyBehaved said...

Awww this is such a cute post!
Look at your adoraable belly(:

<3 BB

Miss Tapia said...

Cute belly girl!

PrincessJasmine said...

your belly is so tiny girlie

D.Sadie said...

Aww yay. Glad to hear things are going good!

Meredith Jessica said...

Aww, I love these pregnancy posts, they're so cute and you don't look like a whale at all!!

The Michelle Show said...

So cute! I hardly have any belly at all and I'm wearing my old jeans still :( But I'm 3 weeks behind you so I have time to catch up! I'm really petite so everyone told me I would show really quickly but I am down 2lbs from my pre-baby weight still! I can thank severe nausea and vomitting for that one though, but I think that stage is finally over.

Now Im waiting to get my energy back.. with naps included I have been sleeping for 15-16 hours a day! What the heck!

Hollie said...

Oh wow! Congratulations.
BTW, I'm a new follower. I hope you follow me back. :D

penelope_amor said...

Awwww! Baby belly! <3 ... I love pregnancy posts!
Congrats again sweetie! xoxo