I ♥ my followers:

Friday, August 26, 2011

Similac Makeup Bag?!?!

Pregnancy Update:
I am now 4 months along. I haven't gain any weight since my last check up which was roughly about 3 weeks ago but I have gained 7 lbs overall. I'm content with that :)

Baby was being really stubborn today. It took a while for the doctor to find baby's heartbeat but I'm glad she said that baby's heartbeat sounds great!

So with that being said, I received a Similac bag from the doctor's office. I really didn't care for it until the receptionist told me that I could use it as a makeup bag. Once I opened it up, I was like woooooow! It's so spacy & you can definitely fit a bunch of things in there! It's great for travelling even though it looks a little bulky because you can fit a ton of stuff in here. I'll let the pictures do the talking :)




And the best part of it all is the things I stuffed into the bag! I know someone would not pack that much makeup with them (unless you were me, lol) but I just wanted to show you guys how much stuff you can put into the bag. Isn't that insane?

After my doctor's appointment, we had a chill day at the one of my favorite beaches on Maui which is Napili Bay. It's 5 minutes away from where I live. I love this beach! So calm & relaxing. I dedicate these pictures to the lovely Jessica. She wishes she was in Maui so atleast she now has an idea of what Maui looks like, in just one spot LOL.



Beautiful, isn't it?!

3 comments:

charlene-ann said...

wow! you can definitely fit a lot in that bad boy! lol :) might as well put it to use and what a great way to use it as a makeup bag. Love the beach pictures! the water and sand! aahhh how I wish I was in Hawaii right now!

BeautyBehaved said...

that is insane, holyy F, thats a ton of stuff! very convienent!

wow you live near paradise (;

<3 BB

HEART KRiSTEL said...

I've never been to that side of the island before...I think i need a to-do list lols.