I ♥ my followers:

Friday, August 5, 2011

Small MAC Blogger Haul

Everyone has been trying to get their hands on some products from the MAC Blogger collection. All I really wanted was Christine's eyeshadow in Jealousy Wakes. Everyone knows that Christine is the miracle behind temptalia.com. When I heard about the collection launching, I went on MAC's website only to find that it was sold out! But lo & behold, they re-stocked & I was finally able to put an order in.

Shipping took longer than usual. Almost a good 2 weeks. Not used to MAC taking so long. I was originally going to get only Jealousy Wakes eyeshadow but I decided to get Hocus Pocus as well :)





3 comments:

HEART KRiSTEL said...

OMG that teal color is just gorgeous!

BeautyBehaved said...

i really love that turquiose reminds me of Urban Decays minx

<3 BB

Mara said...

I also purchased the same shades and these 2 items were the only things I purchased as well. Great picks. :)