I ♥ my followers:

Friday, August 12, 2011

Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Palette

My sister got this as a birthday gift for me. I originally was gonna buy it myself because my boyfriend wasn't cooperating with buying me this palette because it was $54. He doesn't understand that it's a good deal hahaha. Plus he just got me MAC eyeshadows so he turned me down on this one. So my sister asked me what I wanted for & all I could think about was this palette & my Canon T3i which obviously she won't buy for me. LOL.

The eyeshadows are pigmented. Urban decay is always on top of that! Midnight Rodeo has chunky glitter particles in it which is probably gonna be a pain in the ass to work with because of the fall out. Too bad it's such a gorgeous color. It reminds me of Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy Rides Again. Pretty but sloppy.

I also cannot stress how much I hate the packaging. Fingerprints get everywhere! And where's the baby primer potion that they usually include in all their palettes? Other than that, I do like the palette & I cannot wait to use this!






For reference:
-Right now my shade in MAC is NC50
-No primer & used my finger to swatch shadows
-All swatched on my forearm

7 comments:

JC ♔ said...

GIRL! These swatches look great on your skintone. Did you use a primer to swatch these? What brush (if any) did you use?

Noniek said...

You are so luckily! I wish my hubby could give me as birthday gift. But my b'day still far away :(

Miss Tapia said...

The purple is so pretty!

BeautyBehaved said...

cant wait to see you do a look with these shadows!
love UD shadows!

<3 BB

Jessika xo said...

So pretty! I want one =)

KatXoXo said...

What a great gift!! Lucky girl!!
ps-I gave your blog a few awards!! Please check it out!! ♥
KatXoXo

Lisa said...

I feel honored KatXoXo =) Thank you so much. I will do a blog post on it tonight.