I ♥ my followers:

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Elf Haul!




Click HERE to be entered to win:

-(1) Sigma travel E25 brush
-(1) Choice of MAC eyeshadow/lipstick or lipgloss
-(1) Wet n' Wild Beauty Bag (comes with eyeshadow trio, eye liner, lip gloss & mascara)
-Various highend & drugstore products. (Full size & some samples)

Open for 3 weeks only. For my blog followers ONLY! International followers are welcomed. You may enter more than once.

Just a small haul. Hit up Kmart to kill time before we had to pick up Landon from school & to my surprise, they had some of the better stuff on the ELF shelf. I picked up whatever was on the shelve. Also got the last 2 bronzing brushes. This by far is my fave brush to contour with. Wish they had more in stock :( I'll be giving away majority of the stuff I hauled in this current giveaway I'm hosting right now.

Now moving on to other makeup brands... I've heard from my girl Lani that the Jordana blushes are great! Very inexpensive & pigmented. I finally found them at my local Kmart. They had only 3 colors in stock so I picked up a few to try out & some to giveaway . Swatches will be below. I don't like the packaging, that's for sure. It has that old packaging that MAC used to have where you need to twist off the cap to get to the product =/ Not a huge fan! I will also be giving away 2 of these blushes so please join my giveaway if you already haven't. Everything you need to know is posted HERE. Good luck :)



And last but not least, I finally got my hands on this shirt. When my friend Erik (owner of Ammastar Apparel) told me that he was coming out with these shirts, I counted the days till they came in lol. I really wish they had shirts for kids because I really would love it if Landon had some of these shirts.

2 comments:

HEART KRiSTEL said...

I believe they carry Jordana at Longs too...

Lisa said...

They do but I've never seen the blushes at Longs. I always check when I go. Longs suck sometimes LOL.