I ♥ my followers:

Thursday, September 22, 2011

HAUL: Drugstore Nail Polish & Lipstick

I'm back with another haul from Walgreens. I went there to buy my friend a birthday card & came out with other stuff. That's always the case.







The lipstick is from Cover Girl. It's called Delish. I was on a mission to get my hands on this lipstick after I saw Kris from thelipjunkie.blogspot.com post swatches of it on her blog. Longs didn't have it. I found one at Walmart but it was used. GROSS. I guess third times a charm :)

The Sinful Colors nail polishes from left to right we have Courtney Orange, Black on Black & This Is It. The orange & gold color were applied with 2 coats & the black was 1 coat. The black is opaque as hell, although the camera did not pick that up.

The Milani High Speed Fast Dry nail polishes are (L-R) Blue Lightning & Purple Rush. These polishes claim that it's a one coat formula. I will do a review on these so stay tuned. I did apply only one coat for both colors though. I'm a bit impressed.