I ♥ my followers:

Monday, September 5, 2011

HAUL: Family Day =)


Click HERE to be entered to win:

-(1) Sigma travel E25 brush
-(1) Choice of MAC eyeshadow/lipstick or lipgloss
-(1) Wet n' Wild Beauty Bag (comes with eyeshadow trio, eye liner, lip gloss & mascara)
-Various highend & drugstore products. (Full size & some samples)

Open for 3 weeks only. For my blog followers ONLY! International followers are welcomed. You may enter more than once.

Attempted to go to the mall again today just to get out of the house & take Landon around to make his weekend worthwhile. I also had to exchange something at American Eagle & of course, stop by MAC to pick up my Prince Noir Lipstick.

Thank god they still had prince Noir in stock. I'm obsessed with this lipstick. I guess it's the whole idea of fall coming up & there's something about vampy colored lipsticks that make you go crazy for them. Sexy & sultry at the same time.

I was so proud of myself because I managed to walk out of MAC with just the lipstick. Sure, I was looking around & some blushes caught my attention but just the other day & on Friday I bought a total of 5 blushes. They might not be MAC blushes but 5 blushes is more than enough to last me a year LOL. I am debating on MAC's Style blush though! Don't be surprised if I end up picking it up soon =/


Then headed to American Eagle. It was the perfect time for me to exchange a top that I received as a birthday gift because the whole store was 40% OFF! I had my eye on a blazer but I just couldn't fork out the $69.50 price tag they were asking for because in my eyes it wasn't worth that much hahaha. But thank god for sales because I was able to get that bad boy for a whopping $6.35!!!! I rest my case. There is not much to complain about here.



It looks a little "private school-ish/uniform-ish" but when it's on it's so classy & chic. I honestly don't like the material because it almost feels like suede & that attracts lint like crazy. I can't help it though. I have an obsession for blazers if you already haven't notice. And of course, the striped lining is also what got me :)

Next we headed to Walmart. Nothing interesting. However the hype over Maybelline's Superstay Foundation kept taunting me for the longest so I gave in today. I believe I paid $10 something for it. I used it today & I must say that I like this foundation a lot. I will do a full review within the next few weeks or so. Shopping two days in a row sometimes isn't so fun. You kind of run out of things to buy LOL. We bought other things but it's not worth showing. They were necessities we needed for the house.


BUT, I did manage to make someone happy. Landon is a huge Thomas & Friends train collector. He loves his trains!! We've spent so much money throughout the years buying him trains. No matter how young he was, he always knew how to take care of them & knew the value of his trains and what they were worth. So I don't mind buying him trains as long as he puts them away after he's done playing with them. On Friday I got him 1 train. We went back today & there were 5 trains he complained about not owning yet. PROBLEM SOLVED. We let him get all of them. Boy, he was stoked & seeing that smile on his face is worth the money we spent.


And that's about it. I know it might not seem like a lot but we did manage to spend quite a bit of money. But nothing beats spending the day out as a family. That's what mattered the most :)

3 comments:

BeautyBehaved said...

nice blazer, im also diggin that lippy
thats my holy grail foundation, its amazing glad you like it to(:
awww your sons so cute

<33

Jessica said...

Awe he's so cute! I love family fun days especially when we go shopping :-)

Lisa said...

Thank you ladies!