I ♥ my followers:

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Inglot Products & Swatches

So I've been wanting to try out Inglot Cosmetics for a while now but for some reason, I haven't had the chance to purchase them. I'd always go to the website, throw things into my cart but could never checkout. I'm sure some of you are like that too right? LOL. Maybe it's just me being so darn indecisive that I just can't make up my mind as to what I want.

So anyway, Elba from ihearte.com was kind enough to send me some Inglot products to try out :) I really can't thank you enough, Elba :) Your kindness & generosity exceeded my expectations :) Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Below you will find swatches of the products that I received. I seriously can't wait to use these products! *screams* All photos were shot with flash. I'm sorry I couldn't take pictures during the day. Swatched on my forearm, no base. MAC NC50 for reference.














Products in order that they appear in the photos:
-Nail Enamel #826 (this is super opaque. I used 1 coat only.)

-AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow
#65, #72, #189 (top row)
#22, #160 (bottom row

-AMC Eyeshadows
#32, #58 (top row)
#41, #40, #35 (bottom row)

#49, #61, #59, #51 (top row)
#14 (bottom row)

-Freedom System Palette
I apologize I do not have the numbers for these eyeshadows.

-AMC Eye Pencil #85
-AMC Lip Pencil #24
-AMC Lip Pencil #29
-AMC Lip Pencil #21

-AMC Bronzing Powder #78

12 comments:

KawaiiBarbie said...

Lovely! I wish to try this brand soon, thank you so much for sharing and for all the swatches. ^_^

Miss Tapia said...

Great stuff! They're all pretty colors!

Jessica said...

Omg! That was awesome of her. She sent you alot and the colors are very pretty!...

Mara said...

I love Inglot & I was just recently introduced to it eariler this year. Beautiful swatches, I'm surprised you didn't get any lip product.

Huda said...

All very pretty shades! Nice post :)

Emily said...

Those pigments look amazing!!

Elba said...

Hey Lisa! I'm glad you like the stuff! I forgot to tell you some stuff about the products. The pigments are exclusive to the store that I work at (since it's the pro studio), we actually don't sell them, and hardly anyone (not even us who work there) have them! Also, the last round (the creamy one) in the palette is actually one of the freedom lip colors. I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you the numbers in the palette but they are: 501 DS, 407 P, 363 M, 391 M, and I have to get back to you on the freedom lip color! I know I made note of it somewhere! Let me know if you have any questions and I hope you love everything! ^_^

Lisa said...

Thanks for the info Elba! My schedule has been so hectic that I haven't even had a chance to really use the products yet :( Once my schedule settles a little, I will play with these! Thanks for the pigments too :) I have exclusive products hahaha. I can't wait to do FOTD's with these!!!

penelope_amor said...

When I move to L.A ... Inglot is gonna be one of the first stores I hit! HAHA, GAH love those shadows <3 Thanks for sharing

MsRinz said...

i havent bought any inglot. where can i get them?

Lisa said...

@MsRinz - Their website is http://inglotusa.com =)

LJ said...

cool beans! i still have yet to try out inglot. been hearing that it's crazy good lol