This look is super simple to do & super affordable to re-create. If you're on a tight budget, not to worry! Head on over to your nearest drugstore or open your vanity to see what similiar colors you might have to re-create this look.
All products used are brands from the drugstore unless otherwise stated.
A mix of MAC, Kirkland, Elf & Sigma
-Hard Candy Primer
-Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer
-Maybelline Superstay Foundation
-WnW Goddess Bronzer
-MAC Studio Finish Concealer
-Jordana Blush in Terra Cotta
-MAC Soft & Gentle MSF
-WnW Comfort Zone Palette (colors on left side of palette)
-MAC Soft Brown e/s
-MAC Charcoal Brown e/s
-MAC Ricepaper e/s
-Milani Liquif'eyed e/l in Black
-Prestige Liquid Liner
-Maybelline Falsies Mascara
-Bes' Kine Lashes Y-1
-Elf Eyelash Curler
-Nyx Mauve l/l
-Cover Girl Delish l/s
-Revlon Coral Reef l/g
Nudy Brown lenses
1. Apply a primer/base all over your eyelid. This will help the shadow adhere to your lids, help with the longevity & vibrancy of the eyeshadow & it will prevent creasing.
2. Take the WnW Comfort Zone palette & apply the "eyelid" color all over your lids & up to the crease with a flat shader brush.
3. With a fluffy brush, blend out any harsh lines. Next, using the same brush, apply a light brown color above the crease. I used MAC's Soft Brown eyeshadow.
4. With the same fluffy brush, apply a dark medium brown color all over the crease. Preferably a matte finish. I used MAC's Charcoal Brown eyeshadow.
5. Next take a stiff dome brush & use the "definer" eyeshadow from the palette & apply into the outter corner/outter v part of your eyes.
6. Take a fluffy brush & blend out any harsh lines.
7. Next take a dense brush & apply whatever highlight you wish on your brow bone. In this case I used MAC's Ricepaper eyeshadow. Make sure to drag the color downwards to help blend everything together.
8. Grab a pencil brush & apply the "browbone" color from the palette & apply this color to the inner corner of your eyes to make your eyes pop. Drag this color along the inner corners of the bottom lash line as well.
9. Using the same pencil brush, apply the "eyelid" color from the palette on the lower lash line right next to where you placed the "browbone" color.
10. Using the same pencil brush, apply the "definer" color next to where you placed the "eyelid" color. Make sure you blend the colors so they fade into eachother.
11. Line your waterline with your choice of eyeliner. Also line your upper lashline & wing out the eyeliner just a little.
12. Curl your lashes, apply false eyelashes & use mascara to combine your real lashes with the false ones.
13. Do you face makeup the way you normally do it. Apply your foundation, blush & contour if you wish.
14. Apply your lip products & voila!
Simple right? I hope you guys found this easy. LMK if you guys like this "tutorial" post & if I should do more for future posts.