I ♥ my followers:

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pregnancy Update: It's A Baby . . .

GIRL!!! We found out the sex today & I was just ecstatic to find out it was a girl. I mean, any sex would have been fine for me but since we already have Landon, a girl would just even things out in the family.

I can't wait for all the mommy-daughter dates that we'll have. Getting our hair & nails done, getting her ears pierced, shopping, makeup, telling eachother secrets & all that good stuff that moms & daughters do.

Just 4 1/2 more months until we'll meet this baby girl growing inside of me :) I'm so excited! I'm really at a loss for words.


3 comments:

Miss Tapia said...

Congratulations!!!

Maryam Maquillage said...

congrats love!!! many blessings :)))

Alshaikha GhadeeR said...

how cuuuuuuuuute <3
congratttts