I ♥ my followers:

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Product FAIL: Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Nail Polish in Gentle Blossom


Product name: Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Nail Polish in Gentle Blossom
Purchased at: Walgreens
Product price: $6-$7

Product claims: Nails grow 30% longer in just 5 days.* This exclusive nail color formula with Peptides, Keratin, Biotin and Multi-Vitamins, reinforces nails to resist splitting, cracking and breaking. *Based on a fixed point nail measurement in 5 days.

Would I re-purchase? NO.

Final thoughts: I just couldn't get this nail polish to work for me. I tried applying it over a base coat & it didn't work. I tried without a base coat & it still didn't work. In the picture, that's 2 coats. You can see that it's not opaque at all. The brush is a bit weird for me. It has a flat shape & picks up the nail polish in a strange way. It didn't distribute the polish evenly. I could not test if the growth process of this polish is true to what it claims because I am not wearing this nail polish around with it looking like that. The color is gorgeous though, I must say. It's a nice, mint color with tiny flecks of sparkle that are noticable. I'm on the hunt for a beautiful mint shade so if you folks have any suggestions, please let me know.

2 comments:

Elba said...

You can try Essie's Mint Candy Apple or OPI's ReFresh Mint. ReFresh Mint is a little greener!

Alshaikha GhadeeR said...

love the color so trendy