I ♥ my followers:

Thursday, October 20, 2011

REVIEW: Freeman Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask


Product name: Freeman Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask
Purchased at: Walmart
Product price: $1.37 each

Product claims: This anti-stress mud mask enhanced with Dead Sea Minerals instantly absorbs excess oil while clarifying and purging pores. Rinse away the mask to reveal smooth, radiant, healthy looking skin. Perfect for oily and t-zone skin types prone to breakouts.

How to use: Directions: Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Let dry and rinse with warm water. Perfect for all skin types.

Would I re-purchase? Yes.

Final thoughts: This product was very easy to apply to the face. It took about 15-20 minutes for the product to dry on my face. After rinsing the product off, my face felt amazingly clean & refreshed. It does state in the directions to avoid the eye area & I did, but it still stung my eyes for the first 5 minutes of applying the product onto my skin. It is very easy to rinse off. There is no need for any type of scrubbing. My face was a bit whiter than usual after I rinsed off the mask. The whiteness lasted a few hours. In the morning, my skin was a lot more radiant & healthier looking.

Check this product out. It's really cheap & I like how it performs.

3 comments:

rach. said...

thank you, thank you, thank you! :)


love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

MSodapop said...

Thanks for the review love!
& thank you so much for the package!
I received it<3
^__^
I love it all<3
Thank you so much!

M.W. said...

OO i want to try!!


everythingmingi.blogspot.com