I ♥ my followers:

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What's crackin'? EVERYTHING UPDATE!

I know I've been gone & haven't posted an update or blog post for a few days now. I am so sorry. I do have pre-blogged posts but I can't put them up yet because they're not really complete :( I am working on finishing them though. I've just been really tired due to my hectic schedule!

For those of you who don't know I recently got hired at Sephora :) YAY! So with our brand new store opening on Maui at the end of October, we have a month long training. It is super exciting! Training is more like beauty school than work. We get to play with makeup & learn things about makeup application, makeup sanitation & all that good stuff. You'd be amazed at the things we learn on a day to day basis. Most exciting thing is all the brand trainings we'll get. We get to play & learn with some of the high end brands that Sephora carry like Nars, Too Faced, Urban Decay, Stila, Laura Mercier, Philosophy & that's just to name a few.

So usually my day starts bright & early at 7am. I'm usually at training till around 4:30pm - 5:30pm (depending on what day it is) & after that I go to work at my other job & get home around 11:30 pm. As you can see, my days are pretty much occupied. Once training is over, I'll be able to blog more often. I'm not saying that I won't be posting until I'm done with training, I just won't be posting everyday like I have been for the past few weeks. I hope you guys understand.

As far as pregnancy goes, I am doing great. I've gained 10-13 lbs.. My weight really does fluctuate so on some days I'll be heavier & some days I'll be lighter. I am already at the halfway mark. 5 months of pregnancy came real quick. For those of you who missed the memo, we are getting a baby girl :) And in case you guys are curious to know if we already have names picked out, yes we do. Her name will be Jadelyn Taylor. Why? Because I've always been in love with the names Jade & Taylor. I think they're beautiful, girly names. Her first name is pronounced Jade lin. We all can't wait to meet her!

And just wanted to say hello to all my new followers :) I might do a tiny giveaway soon just because :) I have some brand new drugstore stuff lying around that I haven't used & I'm sure they can all find a new home. LMK if you guys are interested. I have an elf palette & some nail polish. Maybe even brushes.

So with that said, I hope you guys are all doing great. I know how many of you hate reading posts that aren't beauty related or have no pictures so I'll leave you guys with one pic that is totally not beauty related but it's still very beautiful to me.


This is Belle & Sparco. Belle is our newest addition to the family. Read more about her here & here. Sparco is my sister's puppy & Belle's sister. Belle is the grey one & Sparco is obviously the brown one :) Aren't they adorable?! I also tweet a lot & post random pics of Belle on twitter so follow me if you're interested at twitter.com/lisaleeselisa

5 comments:

MSodapop said...

Sounds like you are enjoying your training! ^_^
That is a great opportunity :)
I love the name Jade too! Jadelyn Taylor is a beautiful name <3
Your doggies are cute!
My family just got a puppy and I enjoy playing with him<3

Meredith Jessica said...

Congrats on getting the job, that's so exciting for you! I can't wait to hear more about it! :)

Jessica said...

Yes giveaway!! Hehe. Omg ur dogs are super adorable <33333! Beautiful name for ur daughter hun! Congratsssss

gillybeancandyjar said...

that training at Sephora sounds incredible!! I wish I could play with makeup all day long! and Jadelyn's a beautiful name :)

LJ said...

Congrats on the new job at Sephora and also on your pregnancy!!! so exciting! hope i can blog more to keep up with u lol. have a great day ;)