I ♥ my followers:

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Birchbox: November

I'm still subscribed to Birchbox LOL. I don't know wth is holding me back from un-subscribing. Maybe because I think the next box will be better? So let's get to it.


Products Received:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Hydrafull Gloss in Sugar Pink 0.07 fl oz | $21
Harvey Prince Eau Flirt 50 ml | $55 ; 100 ml | $98
Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste 4.2 oz | $21
Zoya Nail Polish in Holly 0.5 fl oz | $8
TREAT Chuao Chocolatier Firecracker Chocopod 2.8 oz | $6

To be honest, I loved the Chocolate & that was about it =/ I was so damn excited to see another Zoya nail polish in my box. The color is just gorgeous! I put it on & it chipped the same day. WTF right?! I'm blaming it on my base coat LMAO. I'm gonna give it another go & see what happens. I'm hoping that this time around it won't chip. And when I say chip, I'm not talking about chipping at the edge of my nails. I'm talking about chunks of nail polish falling off. FAIL!

The rest of the products were whatever! I'll give Birchbox till the end of this year & if it continues to suck then I'm kicking off the new year by parting with Birchbox :(

3 comments:

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

Thanks for sharing hun. Too bad about the nail polish =( It does look like a pretty shade though.

gillybeancandyjar said...

I've never heard of birchbox! but that sucks the products aren't too interesting... not really worth it if you don't end up using it right?

TamaraB said...

I was going to subscribe to birchbox, but I kept seeing messed up reviews like no make-up at all or all weird stuff like a friendship bracelet. Geez, wish we had the GLYMM box in the U.S. :(

http://beautyismaximus.blogspot.com/