I ♥ my followers:

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

HAUL: Sephora...YES, again :)

Headed to Sephora AGAIN on Black Friday to pick up some stuff that were on my wishlist. I wanted to shop for myself before I shopped for anyone else LMAO. This time I spent a massive amount of money but I only took pictures of what was mine. The rest were gifts.


Products purchased:
-Clarisonic MIA $119
-Living Proof Full Shampoo $24
-Living Proof Full Conditioner $24
-Anastasia Brow Serum $36
-Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancer $65
-Fresh Sugar Fix $22.50
-Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream To Go $5

I've been wanting to get a Clarisonic for the longest. After reading reviews, doing research & FINALLY a Sephora opening up here on Maui I decided to finally invest in one. I'll be giving mine away to my boyfriend's mom though because my BFF is giving me a leopard print one =) Super stoked! All I can say is that I love the Clarisonic! It really does work!!! I will do an in depth review on it so stay tuned.

Living Proof has amazing products. I love their hair mask treatment. I switch between this brand & Ojon for shampoo, conditioner & masks. My hair health has improved tremendously since using Living Proof & Ojon. I no longer use hair products from the drugstore because I can't find myself going back to them. My hair is at it's best EVER!

Anastasia Brow Serum is supposed to promote fuller & healthier brows. Testing it out & gonna let yall know if it works. This goes for the Tarte Lash Enhancer as well. I heard that this product works wonders so in 6 weeks, I'll give yall an update :)

Fresh Sugar Fix is LOVE! I'll post a review soon. Since winter season is now here I bet our lips are chapped like crazy. This duo will fix that. Seriously.

And last but not least, the hand cream. My co-worker Gen got me into this. This is probably the best hand cream I have ever tried because it's not greasy & it smells good! I'll be giving one of these away in my giveaway coming up.

And that's about it. Wondering what my next Sephora haul will be like? Check back soon =)

3 comments:

Elba said...

You're gonna LOOOOOOOVE the Clarisonic! I bought it when I was working at Sephora too! I love Fresh Sugar too!!! Great products!!!

Lisa said...

Elba - I am in love with it. Been using it since I got it. It's the best investment, I swear. My skin just loves me right now :)

Elba said...

It only gets better!!!