I ♥ my followers:

Monday, November 21, 2011

Sephora Haul #1

This is my very first Sephora haul since I became an employee with them. I purchased this right when we first opened & only now I've had the chance to do a blog post on it hahaha.


Products purchased:
Bliss Fabulips $45
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil-Free $42
Stila Kajal Liner in Topaz $18
Nars Albatross Blush $27
Sephora Waterproof Makeup Remover $9.50
Sephora I.T. Duo Fiber Brush (small) $32
Philosophy Marshmallows for Toasting $16

I am in love with most of the products. I will do a review on the Laura Mercier TM only because it's worth raving about! It's a bit pricey for a tinted moisturizer but worth every penny!

I am totally loving Nars Albatross as well. I can't get enough of it. I'm thinking about doing a review on it? LMK if you want swatches of it.

I will be returning the Bliss lip set only because I don't really use it. I remember we got to try it out during training & I was head over heels about it but when I bought it home I really just neglected it. It's not that I don't like it because I do but I prefer lip products from the brand Fresh =) Gonna do a review on that as well.

Topaz e/l is a little too pink for my taste. I wanted a nude e/l so I purchased this one but it's so creamy that it gets all over my lower lashes =/ I'm thinking of exchanging it for a Nars nude e/l instead.

And if yall haven't smelled Philosophy's Marshmallows for Toasting then you're missing out. The scent reminds me of caramel instead of marshmallows. If you like sweet smelling body stuff then this is totally for you! Stop by your nearest Sephora & pick it up before it's all gone!

Ans last but not least, the brush & makeup remover are cool. I'm thinking of trying the Lancome makeup remover but I think Sephora's one does a decent job, especially for the price. I've also been wanting a baby skunk brush for the longest & I finally got my hands on one. I like using this brush to apply a highlight on my cheekbones, preferably when I use Albatross only because it's so pigmented & it's easy to go overboard with that color. The brush gets the job done.

All in all, I'm very happy with my purchase. I'll be posting another haul soon so stay tuned!

3 comments:

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

Damn girl! Great haul. I'm so j. I cant wait to see your other haul.

JC ♔ said...

Omg I'm so jealous that you work at Sephora. That seems so fun! And yesss, do a review on both LM TM and NARS Albatross! :)

TamaraB said...

Honestly, If I worked there, I'd prolley have to work there forever just to pay off the debt of working there! lol. I would spend every paycheck before I even left the store. Must be fun! Congrats on the pregnancy. Your more than half way there!