I ♥ my followers:

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Because he loves me HAUL

My Boyfriend was kind enough to take me on a little shopping spree about a week ago. He'll spoil me once in a while & I really appreciate a man who knows how to please their woman every so often. It was nice to be able to just throw things in my basket without having to worry about prices. I love him!

We spent all day together. We went Christmas shopping at the mall & the most exciting thing we did there was look around for engagement rings! We're not in a rush to be engaged or get married but I wanted him to have an idea of what style of ring I wanted just incase he was to pop the question anytime in the future. We're approaching our 9th year anniversary in April & with everything that has happened throughout the 9 years, I can't believe we fought through it all. I could've swore there were times I was sure we wouldn't make it but I'm glad we've made it this far. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Next stop was at Sephora :) We went there to get some Nars stuff & do a little Christmas shopping for some family members. I've had my eye on Nars blushes for a while now but with each blush carrying a fine tune of $27 each, I just couldn't bring myself to buy one haha. But with my discount it did make them so much more affordable so I finally caved in & bought 5. I want Exhibit A & I'm definitely getting it. I just couldn't make up my mind in the store so I ended up not getting it. I also got my very first Nars single eyeshadow in Mekong. This color is GORGEOUS!! I can't wait for the holidays to be over so I can finally use this color to work.




Swatches from top to bottom:
Mekong e/s
Sin Blush
Love Joy Blush
Taos Blush
Amour Blush
Dolce Vita Blush

We also went to Pacsun & I found some cute booties which were soooo comfy that I had to get them. They were originally $39.50 but they were on sale for 40% off. Pat bought them for me :)

And last but not least, I picked these up. I thought they were super cute & they were such a steal at only $18.99! I really need to stop with this shoe shopping LOL. It kinda annoys me that I'm somewhat of a "neat" hoarder. I hoard shoes & makeup & my excuse? A girl can NEVER have too much shoes or makeup. I'm sure my daughter will be telling me the same in the near future.

5 comments:

Just "Gisell" said...

love those shoes! im such a shoe hoarder lol... good luck on quitting smoking. xoxo I wrote a reply on my blog if u want to check it ;)

StealMyHeartLove said...

That's so very sweet of him. Great choices. I love NARS blushes and both of those shoes are nice. :)

Popblush said...

Awww~ Thats so sweet that you got spoiled~ All those blushes look so pretty. I'm particularly liking Amour, seems like a lovely bright pink~

EveryDay Makeup blog said...

You are a lucky girl! And that's a lot of NARS blushes omg!

My bf and I have been together for 9 years too :)

And to answer your question, no, you don't have to do a video on the MyGlam bag. You should give them a try.

PolaBerry said...

Great haul! How sweet of him!