I ♥ my followers:

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Inspired Sephora Holiday Look #1

Happy Holidays! Now that the holiday season is here we're currently required to wear Sephora holiday looks to work. We have 3 main ones this year which can be viewed on Sephora.com.

However, I did see a look in one of our catalogs & I wanted to recreate it using things that I already have. You know me & purple eyeshadow are like a couple ;) We're inseperable. So pull out your purples & recreate this look yourself!





Products used:

EYES:
UDPP
MAC Satellite Dreams e/s
MAC Parfait Amour e/s
MAC Beautiful Iris e/s
MAC Fertile e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
MAC Ricepaper e/s
MAC Crystal Avalanche e/s
Stila Waterproof Liquid Liner in Black
False Eyelashes in 6T from model21eyelashes.com

FACE:
Stila Color Correcting Primer
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Walnut
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
WnW Goddess Bronzer
Nars Lokoum Cream Blush
MAC Springsheen Blush

LIPS:
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm
MAC Her Fancy l/s
I forgot what lipgloss I was wearing. Sorry.

3 comments:

Meredith Jessica said...

I just did a look like this too - using one of the pigments I won in your giveaway this summer! So pretty <3

Sharon said...

UHHh gorgeous! Purple suits you so nicely!

http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Thank you!