I ♥ my followers:

Thursday, December 1, 2011

November Favorites

Holy cow, I am way behind on this! LOL. Let's just get straight to the point & go over some of the products that I've been loving for the past month. I was supposed to combine my September & October faves in this post but it's been so long that I just thought I'd leave it out. It's kind of hard to keep up with these "monthly faves" when you don't have enough time on your hands =/

Some of the products shown might not be in original packaging & in case you guys are wondering why it's because I received them as gratis. So without further adieu, here we go!

Products shown: (most of these products can be found at Sephora)
-Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment $42
-Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion $28
-Benefit High Beam $26
-Laura Mercier Face Polish $30
-Nars Lokoum Creme Blush $27
-Sephora Waterproof Makeup Remover $9.50
-Ojon Restorative Shampoo & Conditioner $24 each
-Philosophy Marshmallow for Toasting $16
-Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 $65
-Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Eye $100
-Stila One Step Correct $36
-Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream $3-$4
-Mac Springsheen Blush $19.50
-Sephora Collection Pro Foundation Airbrush #55 $34
-Nars Albatross $27
-Fresh Sugar Fix $22.50
-Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer $42


















I've been using some of these products as far back as September & October. What are your monthly faves?

If you have any questions on any of these products, let me know :)

1 comment: