I ♥ my followers:

Friday, December 9, 2011

REVIEW: Fresh Sugar Fix Duo



Product name: Fresh Sugar Fix
Purchased at: Sephora stores or Sephora.com
Product price: $22.50

Product claims: The Mini Sugar Lip Polish from Fresh gently exfoliates and conditions, leaving lips incredibly soft and smooth. The Mini Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 nourishes, protects, and hydrates the lips while providing essential UV protection.

Would I re-purchase? Yes.

Final thoughts: Ever get chapped lips & can't find a solution for it? Well look no further. This duo comes with a mini lip exfoliator & a mini lip treatment. The lip treatment is amazing & so moisturizing! I always apply it at night before bed & when I wake up in the morning, my lips are still moisturized. I barely re-apply with this lip balm. The only time I do is after I eat something. Yes, it's that hydrating & long lasting! The Lip scrub is also amazing!! It sweeps away all that dead skin on the lips. I like to use this scrub right before I apply red lipstick to make sure that my lips are smooth. The lip treatment comes in 5 colors which look really pigmented in the tube but applies sheer. The full size lip treatment or lip polish runs for $22.50 each which is a bit on the pricier side for a lip balm but I say it's worth the money because it will last a while. I can't even begin to tell you how much of these I sell at work. Why? Because it works! I wouldn't recommend something to my clients if I don't love it myself. Try this products out. You will not be disappointed!

1 comment:

cominica said...

I never heard of this brand, but thanks for the review :D
the packaging looks like chocolate XD yummmy