I ♥ my followers:

Friday, December 2, 2011

Wet n' Wild I ♥ Matte Palette + Swatches!

Look at what I found at the drugstore! I was surprised to see this guy sitting on the shelf! I picked up the last one. Why? Because Wet n' Wild has awesome pigmentation for their affordable eyeshadows & this sucker is hard to find so you know I just had to get it.




It's been a while since I've purchased anything from the drugstore so I was hoping that WnW would WOW me with this palette. I can't deny that the pigmentation is awesome. After swatching it, I am not so crazy about it. It's probably because I have so much makeup & I'm sure I have similar colors to these. Oh well. Atleast it didn't cost me a fortune. Any of you own this palette? What are your thoughts on it?

1 comment:

Miss Tapia said...

I would love to be able to pull those colors off! I gotta stick with neutrals =/