I ♥ my followers:

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

December & January Favorites


Products shown in no specific order:

-Clarisonic $119
I did a review here. Click for more info.

-Fresh Soy face cleanser $15 - $38
Click here for more info on this product.

-Tarte multiplEYE Natural Lash Enhancer $65

-Anastasia Brow Enhancing Serum $45

-Sephora Instant Depuffing Roll-on Gel $15

-Cover Girl Enchanted l/s $5-6
-Smashbox Vivid Violet l/s $19
-Smashbox Full Fuschia Matte l/s $19
-YSL Forever Burgundy l/s $34
Click here for swatches on these lipsticks.

-Soap & Glory Hand Cream $5

-Nars Amour Blush $27
-Nars Taos Blush $27
Click here for swatches.

-Model 21 lashes $7.95
Click here for a review.

-Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream $39 (not pictured)
Product rave can be found here

-Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet $6-7
-Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop $6-7
-Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie $6-7
Review & swatches can be found here.

-Hampton Sun Continuous Mist Sunscreen $32

-MAC brush cleanser $13

If you guys have any questions on any products or would like me to do a review, let me know :)

4 comments:

Patt♥ said...

You have so many great picks here, I love the Revlon lip butters!

Phoebe Limanta said...

Awesome picks for your faves of the month hun :) I'm DYING to try the Fresh Soy Cleanser!

Nettiema *RamblingsfromaMotherof3* said...

Great stuff and btw you have a beautiful family. x0x0

http://Ramblingsfromamotherof3.blogspot.com

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

Really nice picks! Loved reading your favorites post!

I have a boticca.com giveaway on my blog.. it would mean a lot if you would visit my blog and enter it! See you there! :)

You are one step away from winning $100! Click the link below to enter my giveaway! :)
Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com