I ♥ my followers:

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My First Blogger Award for 2012

I just received my very first blogger award of 2012! Yay! *claps hands* I'm a bit late on this but now that I'm starting to feel a little better I thought that I'd get some blog posts up.



Thank you Che for awarding me with this award. Please check out her blog over at http://lovefemme.blogspot.com if you already haven't.


For this award you:

1. Link back to the person who awarded you
2. Answer the award questions
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4. Award as many blogs as you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you gave this award to know that you awarded them.


The Award Questions:

1. What is your go to makeup product?
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer or Smashbox BB Cream.

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
Blazers! I'm a huge fan of them.

3. What is your favorite dessert?
Tiramisu.

4. Favourite color?
Pink!

5. What is your middle name?
It's my mothers maiden name.

6. What was the last song that you listened to?
Some song from Bruno Mars. He's kinda on repeat right now. I always find myself going back to his music.

7. Cats or dogs?
Have yall met Belle yet? We adore her. Read about her here.

Something about myself that you don't know:
I can be so sassy that my parents think it's ridiculous sometimes >_<


Now, I will pass this award to:
To everyone who comes across this post :) Seriously, spread the love. Feel free to do this & let me know if you did it so I can read your answers!

No comments: