I ♥ my followers:

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Newborn Photo Shoot

At just 5 days old, Jadelyn has already had her very first photo shoot with Aunty Mariah :)

She cooperated well. She slept pretty much throughout the whole shoot so it was pretty easy to pose her.

Now she's nearly 2 weeks old. Ain't it crazy how fast time goes by? Infact, she'll be 2 weeks old tomorrow. (pre-blogged on February 20, 2012) I am definitely not counting the days when I need to head back to work. That just leaves me 4 weeks left with her all to myself before I need to go back to work. The thought of that just saddens me :( I don't know how I'll prepare myself to be away from her for a few hours each day.

I am in just total awe over this baby. I'm so in love!!!! So enjoy these pictures like I do :)










9 comments:

Seana said...

These are precious! Beautiful baby :) x

Shasha said...

aww so cute... she looks like an angel.. :)

HEART KRiSTEL said...

Omg! She's so adorable, congratulations mama ;]

MissFeelo said...

SO adorable, there are wonderful shots!

Jessica said...

how adorable is this arent you so luck to have a photographer in the family haha.. she looks like a doll. congrats again hunny on such a healthy precious baby girl

Lisa said...

Thank you for your comments, everyone!

gillybeancandyjar said...

aahh so precious!!! I love when babies curl up in a ball

Smith said...

Your baby's photo shoot is absolultely, adorable!

Terri-fic said...

She's adorable! I love love her pictures, so cute and chunky, I just want to grab her out of the photo and hold her :) Congrats on your baby girl!
XOXO Terri