I ♥ my followers:

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm baaaaack! FOTD/MOTD to kick it off :)

Hi guys! I know it's been such a long time! I've been sick for the past few days & now that I'm feeling a little better, I thought that I'd just update my blog with a quick post.  I know how some of you like the FOTD/MOTD posts & I've accumulated a few which I always forget to post.  If you follow me on Instagram (lisaleeselisa) then some of these may look familiar to you.  Some of these date as far back as April haha.  But I hope you guys enjoy this little post :) Of course, I don't remember half of the products I've used.  I have been working on a few posts so I'm hoping I'll be able to post them this week! Until then, leave me comments below! I love hearing from all of you.  You guys can also keep in touch with me on twitter (lisaleeselisa) & Instagram (lisaleeselisa).  Talk to you guys later :) Oh, and if you're wondering why some of the color schemes are the same it's because that's what we had to use to work.











6 comments:

Shuikaybb said...

Love all the eye makeup and colour combo especially the first purple one ^_^ xx

http://shuikaybb.blogspot.co.uk/

Jessica said...

well hello there stranger!! haha you look so good for having a newborn lol i was all swollen n ugly looking hehe hope all is well take care doll

Miss Tapia said...

Welcome back!

Maryam Maquillage said...

woooowwww all your makeup looks are stunning!!!

Fenny Yolanda said...

OMG... all your EOTD makeup so amazing :)
Love all

Xoxo

Ghadeer said...

lovely