I ♥ my followers:

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Jay Boo

It's weird how I developed the nickname "Jay" for Jadelyn.  Everyone calls her "Jade" for short but apparently that's not short enough for me hahaha.  I find myself calling her "Jay" all the time.  Oh well, I'm Mommy! I can call her whatever I want LOL.

Well this precious little human being just turned 4 months old today! Holy cow!!! I still remember like it was just yesterday when I wished I could hear her baby talk or when I'd see her accomplish new things and now, she's doing all that and more! This girl will talk to you, of course in baby language & I swear it's the cutest thing ever! Just a few weeks ago, she learned how to finally roll over after weeks of trying.  Now she's rolling all over the place like a pro! I can't believe it! She's outgrown so much of her clothes & it's sad that she didn't even get to wear majority of them.  She's such a chunky little girl.  She's only going to get chunkier as we introduce her to baby food this month.  Can you believe that in 8 months she'll already be a year old??? My Jay Boo is growing way too fast for me :(

Happy 4 months baby girl! One day we'll look back on this blog & read this post together.  You will always be my baby girl no matter how old you are.  I love you, sweetheart!


12 comments:

chaya bunny said...

AWhhh! She is SO adorable. I felt the same watching my niece growing, she's 18mo now and she's been living with us for six months, she's learned SO much in just that short time, it's amazing! I love watching children grow and learn. <3

Miss Tapia said...

Awww she's adorable! And babies grow soooo fast! Take plenty of pictures!

The Michelle Show said...

Super cute :)
My boys name is Vaughn which is ONE freaking syllable and I still call him V lmao.

Jessica said...

shes adorbable!!! lol i know stop being mia wth?? haha the box is 19.99 thank you so much for all the love! girl im far from losing my baby weight :( haha but thanks take care sweetie

Austen said...

What a cuuuuuuuuute baby!!

my blog: http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

Austen said...

What a cute baby!!

my blog: http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

Dinorah ♥ said...

She is so beautiful!! Aww what a sweet thought of both of you reading this post someday! <3

iamprecious ♡ said...

whoa she is so cute! :) new follower,pls followed me too!

http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

Anne said...

Your blog is so cool
I love your blog <3
Do you want to follow eachother?

http://www.movieanne.blogspot.com/

Love, Anne

miss rhea said...

you are so beautiful
blogwalking here, found your beautiful blog. Lets follow each others! :D I hope we can be friends ^^

love,
rheapunya.blogspot.com

miss rhea said...

you are so beautiful
blogwalking here, found your beautiful blog. Lets follow each others! :D I hope we can be friends ^^

love,
rheapunya.blogspot.com

KERRIN said...

cool blog girlie girl, wanna follow each other? xx